IGNORED

i bought some björk dvds

Guest tht tne

i have vespertine live and the music video for hidden place. vespertine live is the best thing ever, probably because it's my favorite album. the beginning of the concert is so beautiful, with bjork and her music box. the place where it's set also gives it the perfect atmosphere, it's like an opera house or something. very fun to watch.

i also have a dvd of coachella '07 or something, and it has her singing all is full of love. it gives me shivers.

Bjork is fucking amazing. Mostly.

Homogenic & Vespertine are two of my favourite albums. Homogenic has the great stand-out moments such as "Unravel" and "All Is Full Of Love", but I think as an overall I prefer Vespertine.

I had tickets to see her last year but she cancelled on the day of the concert. Nightmare. Hopefully one day I will get to see her live. Kind of not bothered about a lot of the Volta material though so maybe I didn't miss out too much.

Archived