IGNORED

Selected Ambient Works II

neurp

Just thought id mention it here, i dont expect miracles but you never know

ive just asked if Warp or Rephlex would consider releasing it on more vinyl so it sounds better.

feel free to join, just search Selected Ambient Works II in groups.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest steveffisher

More vinyl? Are three discs not enough? They might entertain one track per disc. 25 audiophile discs in a bag, complete with tent, anorak and thermos.

More vinyl? Are three discs not enough? They might entertain one track per disc. 25 audiophile discs in a bag, complete with tent, anorak and thermos.

Don't forget the wooly hat and thermal underwear.

Guest steveffisher
Don't forget the wooly hat and thermal underwear.

They would be included in the US version, which would also have 13 of the tracks missing.

ive just asked if Warp or Rephlex would consider releasing it on more vinyl so it sounds better.

A repress of the vinyl would be nice.... maybe as an anniversary Warp?

Guest silverside
i realise not everyone cares but i do.

and he might care if we do ;)

Well, I care because you do.

Sorry, poor joke, I'll leave...

A repress of the vinyl would be nice.... maybe as an anniversary Warp?

:smile:

i would say this, if the majority of aphex's work was re released on vinyl id pay 200 bucks to buy quite a few of them.....but 50 bucks for Classics, or SAW?

fuck that, that's ridiculous.

i would say this, if the majority of aphex's work was re released on vinyl id pay 200 bucks to buy quite a few of them.....but 50 bucks for Classics, or SAW?

200 dollars???? what the hell did you buy for 200 dollars...

the most expensive vinyl I've bought cost me £30 and the majority of that price was postage... not even that but there are only 500 of them so that's fuck all!

200 dollars for a vinyl? unless there are only 10 of them or something that is just stupid money....

200 dollars???? what the hell did you buy for 200 dollars...

the most expensive vinyl I've bought cost me £30 and the majority of that price was postage... not even that but there are only 500 of them so that's fuck all!

200 dollars for a vinyl? unless there are only 10 of them or something that is just stupid money....

i said i would pay up to 200 dollars to buy MULTIPLE afx vinyls if they were re-released...meaning i would try to buy the majority of the collection

right now im not up for paying 15 bucks for a 20 minute EP, or 50 dollars for an album with fucked up cover art and static on side D

The thought of having to get up and put a record on the table, multiple times, and interrupting the flow of SAW II is not a pleasing one.

This is the only disadvantage... however with the right setup just think how good that would SOUND :D

The thought of having to get up and put a record on the table, multiple times, and interrupting the flow of SAW II is not a pleasing one.

On the contrary. SAW II and Drukqs on vinyl both benefit from being broken up into bite-sized chunks. It's a different way of experiencing both albums. If I want to listen to both these albums I rarly would play either of them back to back.

Archived