IGNORED

the Epic Beard Guy/Old Zangief thread

triachus

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people read way too much into this, it all comes back to why the black women are laughing at the end - no matter what your racial politics, everyone can appreciate the sight of a trash talking fool getting served :lol:

exactly..

Guest AcrossCanyons

It's not about race, how do you not get that? I love me some black folks, but I hate me some thugs. Don't tell me he wasn't "thuggin it" on that bus...

[youtubehd]JYXC0tvTZDw[/youtubehd]

Epic video response btw!

this is the best thing about this whole situation. this man is fucking hilarious, i've never subscribed to a channel on youtube but imma hunt every one of this dudes videos.

also, the black dude has aged well. definitely wouldn't pin him as a 50 year old.

ALSO, fuck the bitch filming this. worst person ever. i hope zangief piledrives her face into his crotch of steel.

people read way too much into this, it all comes back to why the black women are laughing at the end - no matter what your racial politics, everyone can appreciate the sight of a trash talking fool getting served :lol:

exactly..

is this the trash talking fool who took offense at being asked for a shoeshine? i think he took his protest too far since he couldn't back up his threats of putting his foot up asses, etc. but trash talking fool, thug, etc? a bit much. guy just tried to stand up for himself.

you're judging him being a thug on the way he talks which is a result of his upbringing and position on the planet?

p.s. i don't care.

It's not about race, how do you not get that? I love me some black folks, but I hate me some thugs. Don't tell me he wasn't "thuggin it" on that bus...

[youtubehd]JYXC0tvTZDw[/youtubehd]

Epic video response btw!

this is the best thing about this whole situation. this man is fucking hilarious, i've never subscribed to a channel on youtube but imma hunt every one of this dudes videos.

also, the black dude has aged well. definitely wouldn't pin him as a 50 year old.

ALSO, fuck the bitch filming this. worst person ever. i hope zangief piledrives her face into his crotch of steel.

Yeah, that guy is really funny :emotawesomepm9:

exactly..

is this the trash talking fool who took offense at being asked for a shoeshine? i think he took his protest too far since he couldn't back up his threats of putting his foot up asses, etc. but trash talking fool, thug, etc? a bit much. guy just tried to stand up for himself.

you're judging him being a thug on the way he talks which is a result of his upbringing and position on the planet?

p.s. i don't care.

However admirable his reason for physically attacking someone, he physically attacked someone, and this is what happened in return. Doesn't matter if it was a slap, if the white guy was looking to get into a fight, the black guy should have seen the warning signs and calmed himself down..which it sppears like he almost did a few times.

If the black guy was some wigger nobody would be giving a shit right now. The old lad is clearly mental and he should have noticed that he was a good foot taller than him. It's a social skill not to shoot your mouth off and be able to avoid getting your ass kicked.

Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

- Muhammad Ali

muhammad-ali.jpg

the guy with the beard is a racist piece of shit. leave it to the internet to make him a 'hero.'

I hope you're joking

he seems like a strong hippy type; all for peace but not afraid to use his fists when required. Hence being hassled by some smartass black dude tryin to be cool.

Just look at his arms fly, they're like pistons! Wicked stuff

Hmm I'm not seeing any hilariously classic films called 'Clerks' made by this random commentating black bloke?!

on a side note they could have texted those clips, I'm all for luv'an'ting, but this guys pigeon is to'ally off de 'ook innit

Archived