IGNORED

Parhelic Triangle

thehauntingsoul

Guest transmisiones ferox

Now this is the first time I noticed that bell-acoustic sound, listening on my laptop speakers, great moment

Now this is the first time I noticed that bell-acoustic sound, listening on my laptop speakers, great moment

first time?? that's what makes the track!

Guest transmisiones ferox

first time?? that's what makes the track!

yeah I know... need to listen more good stuff around

I always got the impression the bells in Parhelic were having similar things happen as with melody in VI Scose Poise. VSP seemed liked it was easing the listener with an ambient track into the what was going to go down with the rest of the album.

Parhelic is probably my favorite Autechre track ever at this point. Most listened to per by iTunes playlist at least.

i believe Sean said in the AmA that this particular track was very hard to produce, and much more difficult than it sounds.

shit, i need to give Confield a full re-listen. it really is an all-or-nothing album, just solid from start to finish.

• 4 years later...
2 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

The compression in this track is so good

That terrifying last second of the song when the compression releases and it sounds like some slobbery robot dog licking my ear.

Archived