IGNORED

Bleep announces Live 12-hour Autechre Broadcast

bubbhasdance

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they will do requests? Maybe they should give out a number where we can text in.

"And we just had a text from Dave, living in Sweden. He wants to give a big shout out to his mates back home in London, and has asked us to play something banging. Well, dave, here's Perlence Subrange 6-36"

I really hope it's the rumored, 12-hour Perlence subrange 9-72

that or the first 10 seconds of Io(mons) on loop

I was hoping for the first 10 seconds of r ess on loop....

Roughly 167 plays of John Cage's 4'33" would be nice, too.

if we listen harder we might even find some at 2.5 seconds in eventually, O FFFFUUU

only if you have the 24bit version

if you're listening to the 16bit version, you won't hear a fucking thing

I wonder if they will do requests? Maybe they should give out a number where we can text in.

"And we just had a text from Dave, living in Sweden. He wants to give a big shout out to his mates back home in London, and has asked us to play something banging. Well, dave, here's Perlence Subrange 6-36"

Titter :happy: , feltcher you're probably one of the best new folks we've had on here in a while !

EDIT: Damn new page, well this'll be embarrassing

if we listen harder we might even find some at 2.5 seconds in eventually, O FFFFUUU

only if you have the 24bit version

if you're listening to the 16bit version, you won't hear a fucking thing

vouch

Well I discovered that if you listen really really hard, you can actually hear some sounds about 2 seconds before the track starts. I have no idea how they've done this but yeah, like if you go to press play it'll start before you press, and if you try to fake it out it knows and won't start playing. Some time-warp shit or something. Either way, it's kinda hard to hear but I listen harder than a rock!

Well I discovered that if you listen really really hard, you can actually hear some sounds about 2 seconds before the track starts. I have no idea how they've done this but yeah, like if you go to press play it'll start before you press, and if you try to fake it out it knows and won't start playing. Some time-warp shit or something. Either way, it's kinda hard to hear but I listen harder than a rock!

Lol Ae noob, I heard gated analogue tape hisses of Confield back when Incunabula came out whenever I whispered Sean's name in church

pf, go home! right before i was made and my dad was cuming into my mom, a fart of relief left his sweating body sounding like the 6th track of their forthcoming album "ungaytled"... it's going to be avantonal, technical death metal played diagonally over samples of that sprite commercial soundtrack by raymond scott, all held together by their most complex beat yet, timed in floor plans of CERN/4 btw...

it's going to be avantonal, technical death metal played diagonally over samples of that sprite commercial soundtrack by raymond scott, all held together by their most complex beat yet, timed in floor plans of CERN/4 btw...

Large Hardon SuperCollider.

Man, I still think this will be 11 hours of okay tunes and maybe 1 hour of gems. On the otherhand, what would be the odds of them doing a live set somewhere in there? I dont want to get my hopes up.

There was loads of gold in the last two so I'm hoping another cracking selection of mysterious tracks that noones ever heard of (but in a good way) mixed with ol' skool hip hop.

Archived