IGNORED

why is cheese so god damned expensive?

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

god damn, every time cheese comes up in conversation everyone masturbates all over the place. isnt anyone concerned with inflating cheese prices? the cheese man, the cheese!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheese is the mark of civilzation. I'd go as far to say that those countries who do not produce cheese have no civilization. In fact no I'll go further. When it comes to select a large proportion of the Earth's population to die due to massive overpopulation and its our only hope left, we do it on the basis of cheese. What I'm suggesting is that we kill all asians because they neither eat nor produce cheese (paneer doesn't count) and would rather eat polar bear testes to compensate for their little willies or whatever, in an effort to save the planet. So cheese is awesome and a mark of true male virility and culture and patriotism. If you don't eat cheese you're a barbarian. And it can't be produced by chinese slave labour so it's expensive.

Guest margaret thatcher

i just wrote a huge ode to cheese, but the machine just gobbled it up.

anyway,

i could eat feta and olives all.fucking.day.

and a lovely pongy stilton.

god damn i want some fucking cheese right now.

Guest Enter a new display name

I don't buy cheese because I make my own. What I basically do is growing 10 ingrown toenails, then I wait a few weeks until there is enough moisture buildup under each nail.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I just wanted to simple Jarlsberg Swiss for my sandwiches and it's like $10/lb.

I notice a big difference between different stores, though. So I try to get my cheese from the cheaper one, but it's also the least convenient for me to get to.

I fucking love cheese.

Guest Franklin

after fred's various stilton threads (i think the last was about his toenail or something) I went out and promised myself that I'd return with some fucking stilton cheese.

anyway long story short it was $25 for a tiny amount of cheese so I couldn't do it.

You've got to pick where you spend your money... cheese doesn't do it for me like say bread with a quality balsamic vinegar.

Archived