IGNORED

Hello I need a second of your time

Dpek

Nothing serious, but I'm writing a short story in which the line "Do you open?" appears in multiple languages - but I don't speak anything else than slovenian and english, so I have a favor to ask: can you write "Do you open?" in as many languages as you can manage? I would appreciate it deeply.

Peace and love, Dpek

You should use an English to [insert Language Here] translator. I assume your replies would've been whatever foreign swears the watmm community knows.

Edit: Or Fred McGriff would post something awesome.

English to ... translators often offer an incorrect meaning: like with italian translator I get hai aperto, which is not what I had in mind... With "Do you open" I meant "Do you open YOURSELF". I can expect some funny answers but for those who'll be serious - can I get the nationality with your translation?

I wish you were from some other country than mine so I could contribute...

Ah, hell: "Ali odpreš?"

:beer:

Actually I would frase it: Se kaj odpiraš? In this sense...

Guest beatfanatic

its not an exact translation since it depends on the context (ie what are you opening) but here it goes

Kya aap khule ho ? - Hindi

tu kulo che ? - Gujarati

P.S - No they are not made up languages.

English to ... translators often offer an incorrect meaning: like with italian translator I get hai aperto, which is not what I had in mind... With "Do you open" I meant "Do you open YOURSELF". I can expect some funny answers but for those who'll be serious - can I get the nationality with your translation?

I wish you were from some other country than mine so I could contribute...

Ah, hell: "Ali odpreš?"

:beer:

Actually I would frase it: Se kaj odpiraš? In this sense...

oh, ok.

Kicks my ass talking in english to a slovenian (other than kokoon) on the internet.

Do you open yourself? I still don't know what you mean.

I could do it in Korean for you, but will your system display Korean letters properly?

Guest eichel

in german its more like "Öffnest Du?" or "Öffnest Du Dich?"

in french its "Tu te ouvre?" or "Tu t'ouvre?" i guess.

i am german.

Archived