IGNORED

Autechre March 2 Live Set rips

bubbhasdance

Major big bump..... Does anyone have a non-transcoded version of this set anywhere (one dated 2nd March 2010) ? Re-listening to my copy recently and it's missing approx the first minute (Starts partway through Public Enemy - "Miuzi Weighs A Ton") and has a small gap every hour where I think the OP joined the files together. The OCD in me would love an 'original' version of this broadcast

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if I have a different one, but I have one that is 12h20m04s, came with a cue sheet and m3u playlist that works perfectly in foobar. Starts somewhat in the middle of PE but I didn't hear skips between every hour if I remember correctly.

Still got my 12:20:08 recording if any use - is that the one with the clicks?

I did have a dodgy setup at the time, apologies if so.

Choco recording - Seems to have missed about the first 40 seconds, but has recorded right up to the end of the broadcast. However it is 4 minutes shorter than the big torrent and Bos Bos recording, coming in at 12hrs 20mins. Not sure what happened to those 4 minutes.

Software crashed at some point in the recording, those 4mins were edited out (it'll probably be difficult to say where, as I tried to get it as seamless as possible, right down to milliseconds).

Archived