IGNORED

Autechre March 2 Live Set rips

bubbhasdance

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choco

You'll need part 1 first.

Unfortunately having trouble uploading part 1 at the moment. Mediafire and MU have copped out on me so far. *tries again*.

BIG THANK YOU!

I woke up last night because I remembered in my dream that the broadcast was going on, and I was way out in the woods without electricity. Didn't sleep well after that - but now it's on again! Cheers!

Thank you

128kbps bitrate?

It was broadcast probably at half that, you're not really gonna be loosing nuffing ....

It would be great if someone discovered the original stream file though, but unfortunately that doesn't like that's gonna be possible.

i must be an idiot. i still cant get these to open. after opening part 1, it asks me for part 2 but just keeps asking for part 2....... technology...sigh....

i must be an idiot. i still cant get these to open. after opening part 1, it asks me for part 2 but just keeps asking for part 2....... technology...sigh....

make sure they are as big as it says on megaupload/rapidshare

all my megaupload downloads finished even if they werent complete LOL

Guest choco

Make sure all files are same name - I think RS has put underscores in place of the spaces.

Should just be able to select part 2 tho.

choco this is a very special treat! thank you for taking your time to

record ae mix and posting it. your generosity will not be forgotten.

I'll be listening time and time again and passing it on to friends, thank

you for your charity.

Guest LbbHGiKq

they ar:

and it still wont go. i am starting to think this is apple? argh!

Got the same thing on my apple, seems to go wrong at part 3, downloading it again and hope it does work then

wait!

i may be having the same problem. i tried it 2 different ways and updated my expander and i'm

still getting the following error. it expands the file to the very end and then it stops and says:

'The structure of the archive is damaged'

the file names are all different. double check that the file you are pointing to is named exactly the same way its asking for it. i got to part three and now my stuff it expander just crashes every time i try to open part 1 now...

Guest BeatJunky

Hmmmm part 3 doesnt seem to be downloading properly. keeps stopping at 27mb

Anyone else finding this?

Archived