IGNORED

Autechre March 2 Radio Show Tracklist

bubbhasdance

I hope someone ids the track that comes in around 365:50. that was one of the highlights from the set

around 103:50 - tik & tok -Soulless Synthetic Heart Steps

550:50 cybotron - techno city

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope someone ids the track that comes in around 365:50. that was one of the highlights from the set

around 103:50 - tik & tok -Soulless Synthetic Heart Steps

put it in!

Guest exper

Can anyone point me to where:

1 - I can find a tracklist of the 2005 untitled webcast, and,

2 - Download (and tracklist) the 2008 quaristice webcast.

I looked a bit on here, but I couldn't find anything.

Oh, and thanks to choco for recording this and thanks to all who contribute to this current tracklist!

Some stupid fascist marked it for speedy deletion.

:cisfor:

welcome to the new MINISTRY OF TRUTH, not ruled by big brother, but ruled by angry nerds with nothing fucking better to do who take pleasure in deleting articles

Some stupid fascist marked it for speedy deletion.

:cisfor:

welcome to the new MINISTRY OF TRUTH, not ruled by big brother, but ruled by angry nerds with nothing fucking better to do who take pleasure in deleting articles

sandbox.png

you wouldn't use a wrench to fit a socket 775 processor or program a nord preset with a hose. i hope.

I didn't wanna pop in and add to the Google doc because I'm using Goldwave to go through and chop out bits of this I really love, however...

(Going in the format of hour/min/sec)

07:13:09 - Behind KRS is Cylob's "I Left My Heart In Syntax Error" from Cylobian Sunset

08:16:02 - Most definitely "Bazfoul" by Cylob, also from Cylobian Sunset

Probably a bit obvious but I thought I'd do my part!

this http://nikhilp.tumblr.com/post/423916442/autechre-2010-broadcast-section-c-3-20am

Aphex Twin - Schottkey

Cybotron, Techno City

Madonna - Vogue

??? - Unknown Acid

9hr20ish into it. INCREDIBLE

not sure what Unknown Acid, but Illegal Dustbin (or some variant that uses the exact same break) is there

I hope whoever set this up saves occasionally, so no prick will go in and delete everything

Have no fear. Google docs saves every little edit. You can fall back to all revisions that have been made.

Archived