IGNORED

Autechre March 2 Radio Show Tracklist

bubbhasdance

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i added (an automatic) column with h:mm:ss time format.

brilliant thnx

choco wins kokoon wins watmm wins. this rules.

question: is there any way to enter in a H:MM:SS time and have it convert to MM:SS, or is it just one way traffic the other way? I know zero about excel or spreadsheets or whatever.

Guest spraaaa

holy shit - 1 hr 47 mins - this song plays for about 1 second in the middle of one of the songs on minidisc

why do people call sensational remix "Byproduct2b"?

It's an alternate unreleased instrumental version.

that's what it was called when Hanal (artist who did the cover for Cavity Job) leaked it, id be surprised if the name wasn't given by AE themselves

on the other hand we have ABSOLUTELY no evidence to refer to that one track as the Coil - Panic (ae rmx) , that one is still a mystery to me. It definitely sounds like Ae, id bet my life on it, but it sounds nothing like the Coil song Panic......

Guest choco

Just FYI, the slight gap (where Firefox crashed during the steam) occured at 289:51. I have identified this in the spreadsheet but remove it if you like.

Guest exper

When this is as competed as possible, we should take a crack at the 2008 and 2005 webcasts as well. This spreadsheet format is great!

Archived