IGNORED

Spam

Guest Rambo

Margaret got back to me. Pretty standard response but we will see what's to come.

Hello,

Thank you for responding. This is to inform you that I have seen your response.

I am preparing you a mail which I will send you as soon as possible.

God bless you.

Mrs. Margaret Sawers.

I gave a quick reply

Hello Margaret, i await your response with great anticipation. I had a horrible feeling that you might be dead. Bless you very much.

Yours in hope, dearest

Lets hope she survives long enough for me to get all this money

"If You Are In Pain You Will Qualify"

Hydrocodone $4.40

Vicodin ES $4.40

Xanax$1.90 ValiumROCHE $2.15

Ativan(® Wyeth) $2.15

Ambien$2.70

Prescription is NOT Required, Safe, Free Shipping in the USA and Canada

All Orders Guaranteeed to be Approved or Your Money Back

You Have Everything To Gain!

Incredib1e gains in length of 3-4 inches to yourPenis, PERMANANTLY

Amazing increase in thickness of yourPenis, up to 30%

BetterEjacu1ation control

Experience Rock-HardErecetions

Explosive, intenseOrgasns

Increase volume ofEjacu1ate

Doctor designed and endorsed

100% herbal, 100% Natural, 100% Safe

The proven NaturalPenisEnhancement that works!

100% MoneyBack Guaranteeed

i got one yesterday from EnlargePenis entitled: BIG Penis: Like a: girl!

i used to have intense orgasns

i got one yesterday from EnlargePenis entitled: BIG Penis: Like a: girl!

i used to have intense orgasns

lol what are orgasns anyway? :spiteful:

I got this one today. It's a bit different to the usuals. The difference is that the sender is someone who I am friends with on Facebook, but only in an information type sense. I've never met him. He's basically a blogger and I also get Emails from him maybe once a week about web news etc. It's just a bit wierd how this is the same name. Maybe some others on here know of him????

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to Madrid,Spain for a short vacation unfortunately we were robbed at the park of the hotel where we stayed, worse of it was that our bags, cash, credit cards and cell phone were stolen of us at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us.

We need help flying back home and the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is that we still have our passports but don't ave enough money to get our flight tickets back home and pay for the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave.I'm just gonna have to plead with you to lend me some funds right now,i'll pay back as soon as I get home. We need to sort the hotel bills and get on the next available flight home.

Richi

I know it's rubbish but it just seems strange to me.

I got this one today. It's a bit different to the usuals. The difference is that the sender is someone who I am friends with on Facebook, but only in an information type sense. I've never met him. He's basically a blogger and I also get Emails from him maybe once a week about web news etc. It's just a bit wierd how this is the same name. Maybe some others on here know of him????

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to Madrid,Spain for a short vacation unfortunately we were robbed at the park of the hotel where we stayed, worse of it was that our bags, cash, credit cards and cell phone were stolen of us at GUN POINT, it's such a crazy experience for us.

We need help flying back home and the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is that we still have our passports but don't ave enough money to get our flight tickets back home and pay for the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave.I'm just gonna have to plead with you to lend me some funds right now,i'll pay back as soon as I get home. We need to sort the hotel bills and get on the next available flight home.

Richi

this is a new scam but not uncommon... his email address has been compromised, i reckon.

Richi

this is a new scam but not uncommon... his email address has been compromised, i reckon.

The thing is when I say I get emails from him it isn't actually from his address (bear with me). It's off a site that he blogs for which I sign up to. He shouldn't have ever had my email address personally for any reason.

She has replied to me

edit. just noticed she attached her passport

m3Kbc.jpg

Greeting of Peace!

I am truly humbled by this opportunity. Let me give you information about myself for you to know who I am, you know my name already and I was born into a Christian family of late Mr. John Damien in Australia, I am the only Child of my Parents and I was born on August 18, 1930 in Australia and got married to late Mr. Richard Sawers here in Australia, I had a male child for my late husband, but he unfortunately died at the age of 16 as a result of illness, now I am Childless. I am presently in Australia and will soon be going for surgery . I enjoy swimming, cooking, reading, writing and teaching as a hobby.

I got your email address from my personal search over the Internet, it is true that we do not know each other before, but my spirit has chosen you for this devine donation. I know that my letter would come to you by surprise based on the fact that we do not know each other before, God is so good and wonderful that he gave me the opportunity of doing this sacrifice to the poor through you, I pray that you will never allow the poor people around you die of starvation and hunger, I pray that you will treat the poor as good as you do to your self for the Lord shall reward you in his kingdom for remembering the poor. Prov. 19:17 When you help the poor you are lending to the Lord and he pays wonderful interest on your loan! Prov. 21:13 But he who shuts his ears to the cries of the poor will be ignored in his own time of need.

I am sorry to inform you that I have only few months to live on this earth, my doctor has confirmed it already that's why I told you about it. Please pray for me so that God will receive my soul in peace, I want this money to get to you before my surgery, I am very old now and I don't have any child that will inherit this money when I will die and I don't have any need for money considering the fact that I will soon pass away from this earth, this is the reason why I decided to donate the money to you on trust so that you will use the money to help the poor people within your reach. Use the money as your spirit directs you towards glorifying the name of God, help whoever your heart tells you to help with the money.

Before I decided to donate this money to you, I have already consulted God's approval through praying and fasten asking him to direct my mind, my heart and my spirit to reliable and trustworthy person who has the interest of the poor masses in his or her heart, I asked God to lead me to a person whose desire is to help those who are in need, I pray and believe that you will not use this money selfishly. Please remember the widows, motherless babies, Old men and women who are unable to take care of their selves.

The money (US$2.5 Million) is presently deposited in a Security Company in Malaysia, I moved the money to Malaysia with the help of my Financial Consultant when my late husband's relatives tried to steal the money away from me. I have already WILLED all my late husband's businesses to them and they mismanaged the businesses and useless all the money on clubs, women and other material things that doesn't glorify God's name. If I give them this money, they must misuse the money and God will not be happy with me for not helping the needy with the money.

Please promise me that you will never use this money ungodly, promise me that you will never disappoint me when the money will be transferred to you.

I want you to tell me more about yourself and your family for me to know who you are, I am sending you copy of my passport for you to know me. I also look forward to receive your own photos/passport, so that we will know and trust each other. In my next mail, I will give you the contact of my Financial Consultant in Malaysia so that you will contact him for processing of the fund transfer to you. I will contact him now and inform him about my desire to donate the money to you for humanitarian work.

I will be waiting to hear from you via this email address mrs.margaretsawers@yahoo.com

God Bless you.

Mrs. Margaret Sawers.

tl;dr = her spirit located me for this task via consultaion with the big G man upstairs. The money is $2.5 million so i've really landed on my feet here. I must use it to give to people with no food or legs. She wants me to tell her more about myself which i'm fucking looking for to doing lol. I also need to send pics, so am now considering whether to take a risk and send pics of Sylvester Stallone or find something good online.

Edited by Rambo

Your device will be longer than a tower. You can easily attract as many woman as you want if you are self confident.

Our site offers you the best treatment course that will make your life better.. Let your girl feel your device.

Longer. Than. A. Tower.

Your device will be longer than a tower. You can easily attract as many woman as you want if you are self confident.

Our site offers you the best treatment course that will make your life better.. Let your girl feel your device.

Longer. Than. A. Tower.

device! i'm going to use that.

feel my device.

...Grow Your SmallDick...

* ROCK SOLID hardness that feels bigger, wider and fuller (to you and to HER)

* THROBBING powerful blood flow to thePenis

* ALL-NIGHT staying power

You can't go wrong. It's doctor and herbalist endorsed.

It's used and recommended bySex industry professionals.

Buy This herbal EnlargementPills here

(all night staying power LOL)

Edited by halisray

Longer. Than. A. Tower.

device! i'm going to use that.

feel my device.

ROFL

Guest Ranky Redlof

hi hope you had a great holiday week

i was searching around and ran into

your photos posted up and youre so cute

go on messengar chat andd me my name on its madison21bold@hotmail.com

im online right now so looking forward to talking there

thanks

----- Forwarded Message ----

To: Cutie

Sent: Thur, Dec 1, 2010 4:37:11 PM

Subject: Fwd: Concentrate

----- Forwarded Message -----

Subject: Concentrate

Concentrate on this sentence; "To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did." When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something else.

Concentrate on this sentence. "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Something good will happen to you today, something that you have been waiting for, or to hear. Please do not break. Just 27 words, God our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family in Jesus' name, Amen.

This prayer is so powerful. Pass this on to 12 people, including me. A blessing is coming to you in form of a new job, a house, a relationship or financially. Do not break or ask questions. This is a test. Does God come first in your life? If so, stop what you're doing & send it to 12 people and watch what he does!

Margaret got back to me. Pretty standard response but we will see what's to come.

Hello,

Thank you for responding. This is to inform you that I have seen your response.

I am preparing you a mail which I will send you as soon as possible.

God bless you.

Mrs. Margaret Sawers.

I gave a quick reply

Hello Margaret, i await your response with great anticipation. I had a horrible feeling that you might be dead. Bless you very much.

Yours in hope, dearest

Lets hope she survives long enough for me to get all this money

I CANT STOP LAUGHING

銀行企業放款專業協助辦理!工 商 融 資。http://tyan-info.com/national、0958 569 035、Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:26:47 +0400

還 款 有 彈 性。http://lindamichelle.com.tw/national

沒 有 借 不 到 的 錢!服務專線

本公司秉持18年貸款經驗結合各方面管道,來協助企業主取得資金來源。

服務項目:

@代辦信保基金

@免費企業債務整合諮詢

@中、小企業貸款諮詢

@房屋轉、增貸,二胎諮詢

@中、小企業中、長期週轉諮詢

銀行特約貸款專案融資團隊

請轉寄給有需要公司貸款企業老闆們

法拍屋押標金保證金工程代墊款

信保基金銀行國內、外(L/C)信用狀到單代償

代企業向信保基金申請信用保證

增資.房屋全額貸款專案

放 款 快 速。http://tyan-info.com/national

‧資金運用彈性化,放大獲利空間。專 辦 不 動 產 設 定 放 款。http://kisstw.com.tw/national!Tue, 14 Dec 2010 07:24:47 -0500

...i seem to get a lot of chinese spam :unsure: