IGNORED

Spam

Guest Rambo

This is pretty standard spam/scam but I haven't seen this one in particular before. The grammar....

ATTENTION:

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR FUNDS ARE CURRENTLY BEING LODGED INTO WOOD FOREST NATIONAL BANK BECAUSE WE HELD MEETING TODAY WITH THE FBI AND THEY TOTALLY GIVES BENEFICAIRIES LIKE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRANSFER FUNDS VIA TELEPHONE BANKING TO BE ABLE TO ESCAPE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY POLICIES AGAINST TRANSFER OF FUNDS ABOVE 1 MILLION US DOLLARS.

HOWEVER, THIS NEW PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU GET ACCESS TO GLOBAL TELEPHONE BANKING AND COMPLETE TRANSFER OF FUNDS WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

FINALLY, FURNISH US YOUR’FULL NAME AND YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND A COPY OF YOUR ID ,IS ALL WE NEED AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE ACTIVATED, THIS IS TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON.

UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE ACTIVE IN 24 HRS.

THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US.

MS GRACE SMALLWOOD

Edited by StephenG

/ Where is God? In the video Faith And Doubt At Ground Zero by FRONTLINE PBS,

which is a very well made documentary, asked Where was God? From fatherhoods perspective, to save yourself and/or in your opinion, to improve the human condition for some” citizens, who would you “sacrifice”, attack, exclude, punish, destroy, bully i.e your new life/child in the womb? Holocaust ww2 where was God? Idi Amin Dada Uganda where was God? Pol Pot Cambodia where was God? Hiroshima and Nagasaki where was God? rape of Nanking where was God? bombing of London and/or carpet bombing of Germany or Japanese cities where was God? Christ was arrested as a criminal, tried as a criminal, tortured as criminal and executed as a criminal where is God? In Canada 400 children, in USA 4000 children and in the world thousands of children are rejected and destroyed as a woman’s (paid for) human right where is God? Etc etc etc etc .

Where is God? Why are you, obama & others, leading the nations & their people into slavery again/still! By attacking, rejecting and destroying us’s - father/motherhood, life/child in the womb?? And now, it seems, you - obama & law - through the new healthcare laws, policies are attempting to coerce, threaten, intimidate all to be “SLAVES” to this way of being, of living! No change to believe in, but life, politics, laws, culture, academics, etc. will continue on with attitudes, as before, which are eternally present in the human condition! Where is God! Remember no nation, including usa or canada has been promised eternal life! And he (+ other authorities i.e. canadian federal & provincial) said, “let’s bully as we complain about bullies! Luke 23:34 Jesus said, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they are doing.

Is it reasonable, logical for a citizen to think LAW doesn’t have anything to do with fairness, justice since it is just the expressed agenda of the present in power politician or ruling justice, etc Do law, politics, etc just express the worldview of present time political, legal, media, academics, etc. authorities?? Are they like a religion … just submit to us or we will force, coerce, intimidate (fine, jail, etc. ) you into obedience to us present day gods …. How are you the same as, = to the prison guards in the Stanford university’s 1971 imprisonment study?? Are human rights the new oppressive, abusive religion?

What happened to freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, freedom of choice for politically incorrect persons, groups (i.e. life/your child in the womb, people of religion, fatherhood) in the usa or canada and/or the world?? Remember, without women & men, having any kind of CHARACTERISTIC , i.e. a mother & a father. you cannot have life or a nation or ??? But, the harsh reality of living in most countries, including Canada, is the sad fact, authorities would have killed, destroyed me, &/or others, in our mothers’ wombs as a government paid for woman’s right.

Remember life is perfectly reasonable & logical. It is not mysterious, or magical or mystical. Life & creation are perfectly reasonable, logical, practical, pragmatic & brilliantly designed processes ACCOMPLISHING their AGANDA. (DOES GOD FORGIVE ME/US OR DO I/WE FORGIVE GOD ??? Study in depth the film GOD IN THE DOCK Paulist Fathers, Pacific Palisades CA 90272) If life was not like we see, on a world-wide daily basis, it would not work.

Therefore, remember humans, for most of her/his individual life, are designed to live, respond instinctively within life, creation to maintain life’s continued presence in creation and therefore, it is very difficult to state, an individual human is making a free, fully informed decision verses a simple instinctive response. And, therefore remember: humans, male & female of any race, ethnic or historical heritage are normal, natural, equal fundamental entities within humanity, or huwomanity if you prefer, to ensure life continues. But, remember: life, creation are not perfect and some humans are born handicapped, between male & female, (?evolutionary theory?) as some others are born with mental, or hearing or sight etc handicaps. There are natural results to human behaviour!!! But remember Life is perfectly imperfect!

LET’S HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL WORLD (PRIDE) DAY FOR LIFE - CHILD IN THE WOMB, FOR FATHERHOOD & MOTHERHOOD, FOR THE WORLD OF RELIGION, FOR PRO-LIFE PERSONS, FOR husbands, MALES/white MEN, FAMILIES OF A MARRIED MALE & FEMALE ... etc .... the rejected, excluded, hated of ontario, of canada ! ? Remember, without women & men, a mother & a father. you cannot have life!

I AM PLEASE TO INFORM YOU, THE GOVERNMENTS, THAT THE WORLD OF RELIGION IS NOT A “PERSONAL OPINION ON A SOCIAL ISSUE” BUT A DEVELOPED UNDERSTANDING OF REALITY, REVEALED, OVER AN EXTENDED TIME PERIOD, BY A WIDE VARIETY OF INDIVIDUALS & GROUPS, WHICH MUST BE STUDIED TO OBTAIN THE MEANING INTENDED BY THE THEM, THE AUTHORS & EDITORS, WHO PUT TOGETHER THE SACRED WRITINGS, ETC God has not mislead you .. Mt 20:20-23 WHAT IS THAT VALUED HUMAN CHARACTERISTIC WHICH CLEARLY TELLS ME A PERSON IS MEANINGFUL, WORTHWHILE AND ACCEPTABLE ??? SINCE I CANNOT REFER TO A PERSON’S SEXUALITY, COLOUR, RELIGION, NATIONALITY, AGE, POLITICAL PERSUASION, GENDER, ETC ETC WHEN MAKING A JUDGMENT ABOUT HIM/HER?? DOES THIS MEAN, ALL THOSE NOTICEABLE, SUPERFICIAL HUMAN CHARACTERISTICS ARE MEANINGLESS IN KNOWING, UNDERSTANDING A SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL OR LIFE ?

You cannot discover the meanings intended by the religious authors and editors by just picking something here and there. You must study to become aware of a written tradition as a totality. Read, study Pope Benedict’s “verbum domini”

Who is Godphobic, religionphobic, lifephobic; Why?

But, tell me, why there are life and creation ?? And what does it mean ??

Are sex, sexuality the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are politicians, governments, politics the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are justices, laws, regulations, fairness the reasons, causes, creators of life?

Are cultures, media, academics the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are scientists, philosophers, knowledge the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are pleasure or the will/choice the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are atheists, secularists, humanists the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are women, men the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?.

Why would I, as a father, try to prove or demonstrate the reality of God to you, when you can’t even accept, believe in the life/child in the womb and reject & destroy her/him as a paid for woman‘s right?

My perception of your understandings concerning the complexities & complications of life, the human condition, from a present time or historical perspective is not very complimentary … To me, it would seem you have not done your homework or personal research, but have allow the media & today’s authorities to simply conditioned & indoctrinated you without critically analyzing the material being presented to you. Too bad, how sad! In the Windsor Star’s 1-19-08 edition, page A11, an individual states concerning the world of religion (GOD) & the world of science (evolution theory, political theory, human rights etc.) “WHERE’S YOUR PROOF? IT’S NOT UP TO ME TO PROVE ....” This means some basic presumptions are made by the speaker: i.e. he/she has the personal knowledge, experience, skills etc to understand the explanations offered in response to the statement ‘where is your proof’. Unfortunately, in this case as in most similar situations, the person does NOT possess the necessary knowledge, experience or skills required to comprehend what is taking place. Very sad, too bad. mt 16:1-4 Does God in christ walk the talk ??? Are science, reason the new gods for humans? But how do you know what is logical or etc. Are human rights, science the new oppressive, abusive religions of the modern world ???? .

Have the new fads of divine rights of women and homosexuals replaced the divine rights of kings? No rights for life/person in the womb or fatherhood or others Why ?? Are human rights the new oppressive, abusive religion of modern days ?? (Acts 10:34-43) Then peter addressed them: “The truth I have now come to realize,” he said, “is that God does not have favorites, but that anybody of any nationality who fears God and does what is right is acceptable to him ……. Etc And from a priest that lived his vows of chastity, poverty and obedience the statement: whether you work for or against God and life you work for God and life.

keith wilbur 1817 kirkland ave windsor on n8p 1l9 1-519-735-9934 cc others.

Have you put your 40 days on the mountain top or in the desert ? You will always hear of wars and rumours of wars - Mt: 24:6 … DOES GOD FORGIVE ME/US OR DO I/WE FORGIVE GOD ??? Study in depth the film GOD IN THE DOCK Paulist Fathers, Pacific Palisades CA 90272.) Study in depth “jesus christ, superstar” & “Jesus of Nazareth”. Read, study karen armstrong’s work “THE CASE FOR GOD”.

And remember, life and creation are a perfectly logical, reasonable, practical and pragmatic designed process, system! And it is perfectly imperfect! WHAT IF THE BIBLE IS just AN EXISTENTIAL STATEMENT concerning ?reality? as it always is ??? THE OLD TESTAMENT GROWS, DEVELOPS INTO THE NEW TESTAMENT WHICH DOES NOT STATE THE OLD TESTAMENT IS WRONG, BUT IT IS JUST NOT FINISHED, OR IS JUST INCOMPLETE. THE GOD, SALVATION OF A NATION, BECOMES JESUS, THE SALVATION OF THE INDIVIDUAL ... "BUT HAPPY ARE YOUR EYES BECAUSE THEY SEE, YOUR EARS BECAUSE THEY HEAR! ....." mt13:16. RELIGION MAKES VISIBLE THE INVISIBLE ...... Read, study Benedict’s “verbum domini”

Would present time world leaders treat christ any different than the ancient leaders did? Remember if you work God in the tradition of jesus (savour) the christ (God’s anointed one) CHRIST WAS ARRESTED as a criminal, TRIED as a criminal, TORTURED as a criminal AND EXECUTED as a criminal BECAUSE ??? he was a threat to ??? Watch, study Jesus, Christ Superstar. How can, could a person believe, have faith in this GOD??? A GOD born as a child to a virgin (union of spirit & matter) in a poverty situation and who years later died/EXECUTED alone as a tortured, rejected, dangerous criminal by the various authorities; (DOMESTIC & FOREIGN) political, religious, military, cultural, legal, etc. persons, groups of that era. (DOES GOD FORGIVE ME/US OR DO I/WE FORGIVE GOD ??? Study in depth the film GOD IN THE DOCK Paulist Fathers, Pacific Palisades CA 90272) REMEMBER: at the level of nations, civilizations, politics, law, culture, academics, media, unions and/or “human authorities” and/or persons-institutions there isn’t any (acceptable, workable) answer concerning life !!! Watch study the film “Jesus of Nazareth” Remember God has not mislead you .. Mt 20:20-??? Does God in Christ walk the talk?

To better understand the Good News (bible) it is helpful to remember time for the Judaic-Christian faith is lineal (doesn't repeat) as compared to believing time is cyclical (repeats). To clarify this reality we can view the Bible as a person on his or her journey through life to God. In the beginning, the book of Genesis, is like a child because God, the parent, does everything. In the book of Exodus, the Jews/Hebrews, like teenagers, discover there are expectations and demands (the Ten Commandments) put on them if they are to be a successful people, a successful community or nation. Following these rules allow the group to function in an orderly manner for everyone's benefit. In the book of Judges we see the Jews or Hebrews are like a young adult (nation) establishing him or herself among other adults (nations) as a viable, productive and equal individual. [What makes them different to other nations is the fact they believe in, worship and follow the ‘one’ God's laws.] In the books of the Kings and Prophets we discover the Hebrews as struggling middle-aged adults, facing all of the problems of life - the mid-life crisis. Now after 2000 years we come to the New Testament, the time of Jesus the Christ, a mature, knowledgeable and experienced human - a senior citizen - who knows that in spite of the suffering, the persecutions, the chaos, the destruction and death, we have always been safe and secure in the presence, the protection, the womb of God. These negative aspects of life, in Christ, have lost their power and have been defeated

MEDIA POLITICAL LEGAL ETC INTEGRITY …… WHERE IS IT?

Are secularism, humanism just another human idea having + & - aspects? It is amazing for fatherhood to see how foolish, naive, shallow, superficial authorities i.e politicians, justices, academics, cultural, media, and others are concerning life, reality. And then we have media persons:. michael den tandt s article titled some good may come from the breivik trial in the windsor star 4-20-12 pg a8. Are we all just hypocrites since we all have a natural tendency to noticed first the negative about any others and then just ignore the positive. This human characteristic has been known about for centuries Mt 7-5. It really is too bad he, michael den tandt & others, did not personal know any religious i.e. priest who lived their whole lives keeping & practising their vows of chastity, poverty and obedience while serving others and God. It would seem they are subject to being a clone of their own criticism. And you cannot, not do what you are doing, because you are subject to life’s agenda! Sad!

Who is Godphobic, religionphobic, lifephobic? WHY?

Remember, without women & men, a mother & a father. you cannot have life!

Fuck

it's like if the timecube guy got religion.

A few weeks back, I was at a party and some girl made masubi. It was the first time I had tried spam.

Holy shit.

So good.

SpamMusubi.jpg

Basically, it's a large sushi roll with sandwich of rice and pan-seared spam in the middle. I think there may have been a slight teriyaki glaze on the ones I had.

If I wasn't married, I'd marry that girl right then and there... that's how got those things were.

Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. Spam musubi is the tits. It's easy to make, too. Just slice up Spam and sautee it in soy sauce and sugar in a skillet for a few minutes. Then put it on a rice nugget big enough to fit the Spam slice. Finally, wrap a strip of nori around it and you're good to go. That's the "nigiri" form, anyway.

Edited by ambermonk

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, same experience -- wrote the first two letters of a reply to this dipshit and then remembered this thread!

Mathullah pmathulla@aol.com

6:38 AM (2 hours ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Why is this message in Spam? It contains content that's typically used in spam messages. Learn more

Please take a minute from your busy schedule to read this

Gay Marriage- Digging Our Own Graves

A few months ago a friend of mine visiting here, was discussing with me, the political, social and religious issues in his native place. My friend boasted that Pentecostals, to which he belongs, do not get to the street to protest or to hold banner for any political parties. I asked him why you do not get involved in the social and political issues in your community. His reply was, “This will affect our comfort and ease of mind”. To not get involved in the social and political issues facing the community we live in, if it is due to concern for our comfort, is it not selfishness? Selfishness is Sin.

Recently I was talking to a priest and friend of mine about the criterion used in declaring a person as a saint. The No. 1 reason is standing for a public cause, even in the face of threat to his/her life. Jesus says, “There is no love greater than giving his life for his brother”. In the Second World War, Americans and British and others were ready to sacrifice the life of their children for the sake of freedom we enjoy now. Several races and ethnic groups including mine would have gone to the Gas Chamber if Hitler had won that war.

When there is a problem in our family we take immediate action. When there is a problem in church or social club we belong to, most of us come together and discuss it and take necessary action. When it come to a problem in the community we live in, we don’t get involved. You and I must be thinking, “Well it is not my problem alone. Why should I get involved and spent my time and energy on this”? Is it not selfishness? Is it not sin? A problem in my family is my problem. A problem in the church I belong to is my problem and a problem in the community I belong to is my problem too. There is a tendency among us to discuss the subject as news, express sympathy on it, or pray about it, and take no action.

Have you heard the story of a fire in a ship? One group of passengers thought that the fire is further away from their cabin so let somebody else put that out. Another group preferred to pray about it. Another small group took bucket full of water and tried to put the fire out, while praying also at the same time. To which group you belong? A fire in the ship can sink the whole ship. A small problem in the community can grow big and bring down the whole community, if we don’t act on it. (This is not against patience or deciding not to act or respond, which itself is a thought out action, instead of ignoring it)

Recently we had the issue of a definition for a legal marriage. We all talked about it and left it there, waiting for the next issue to talk about. By approving Gay marriages, we are digging our own graves. Gays have succeeded in manipulating public opinion by depicting the problem as biological, and that they have no control over it. If we take this argument, behavioral problems like prostitution and addiction have to be accepted as genetic tendencies. Behavioral problems need to be conditioned by disapproving such behavior. We are digging our own graves here.

Family is the basic unit of society. What type of children a gay family can mould, and can we entrust our future to such citizens. Can we live here with dignity? I can understand the concerns of parents of Gay children. It is possible that one of my children can show Gay life tendencies in the future due to exposure to them. Let them live here and keep a low profile. They need not come to leadership positions in the community, and we need not esteem or reward such behavior. If not we are digging our own graves. The survival of our human species is in danger. A marriage is a union between a man and a woman. Gay marriage is against Nature.

If you take theology out of religion, all religions teach basically the same about sexual relationship.

This life is not the end of it. If you indulge in such sinful behavior (sin against God's natural laws), it affect your long term future here. There will be punishment for such sinful behavior. Our society will decline and set.

Is it due to complacency or indifference that the majority are not getting involved in issues that affect their and their children’s lives here, and voice their concerns?

Our society is a large family. Just like in our own family, parents won't allow child's all demands due to its consequence; homosexual choice also can affect his/her future and other children's future in the society.

One danger in homosexual behavior is that my children can get easily get attracted to it by contact with homosexuals, and my ability to prevent is limited. I see my generations perish due to this.

Using drug is a choice that can destroy a person. Destruction does not happen overnight. Can you foresee the effect of approving homosexuality ten years from now, or twenty five years from now?

It is disgusting to watch them kiss in the public. They were ashamed to show that off before. If it is legal, it will be everywhere. We can’t live here in dignity. If this happens in my state I will move to a state where it is not legal. If it is legal in all the states, I will move with my family to a different country where this is not legal. Our ability to raise tax dollars and investment can be at stake. This has not happened yet as its effect is not yet felt here.

We are all citizens of this great country. You have to live in it, and take care of it, and claim it as your own. How you are going to claim this land for yourself? By taking care of its needs! Are you involved in your community? We have a poor opinion of people who get involved, and we call them politicians. Get involved in the Civic organizations in your community- Home Owners Assoc, School Board, City Council, State Legislature and Congress. Field candidates that hold the same values as you hold, and campaign for them, and get out and vote for them. We need watchmen in all these Civic Organizations. Some people call this politics. Whatever we call it, we are meeting the needs of people and the generations to come. All the hospitals, libraries, parks and public institutions of use we enjoy now are the selfless work of some behind it. We remember them, and blessed is the memory of the righteous.

Homosexuals have people in positions of influence and they could manipulate the decision making process. With less than five percent of the population, how they managed to have their agenda adopted by Democratic Party Platform? Democratic Party is being used as a tool to get things from red glowing coal. In the name of being modern and progressive, we are going down. It is a sign of end time that people feel pride in things that are disgusting. Moving at this rate I am worried this will lead to the decline of our society and future of our generations.

You might think that I hate Gays and Lesbians. I do not hate Gays and lesbians. I really love them. But I hate their actions against divine natural laws. In love there is rebuke and punishment. We punish our children with good intentions. I love Gays and Lesbians. I like to see that they and their generations have a good future, and are prosperous. It is your children that keep your memory alive. So children are your reward in life. I like to see that you have children that you can claim as your own flesh and blood to keep your memory alive.

If you agree with the contents of this article, please forward to your friends. You might want to vote for President Obama. But send him a clear signal that he is wrong on the Gay Marriage issue by voting against the measure in all the states the issue is on the ballot.

The above article is from “Metamorphosis of an Atheist- A life journey to the Truth’ by Ninan Mathullah (ISBN: 9780984304554) available at www.amazon.com and www.bn.com and from Ingram Distributors. The First Chapter of the book, Contents, Foreword and Cover listed at www.BVpublishing.org. It is good reading material for English literature, Religion/Philosophy and Sociology classes.

Regards

Ninan Mathullah

SO DUMB SO DUMB SO DUMB SO DUMB *bangs head against a fag's left pec*

helpful legal spam:

For Legal Professional: William [XXXXX]

Case Story

He Died in Church!

CASE CALL

I was on the telephone with my prospective client as he described his case. It involved a death within a church building; no services were being conducted at the time. He said it was a high vaulting cathedral style building with an attic over-hangs over both side idles. He was describing an unbelievable accident involving a repair worker who entered the shadowy attic area and fell through the drywall ceiling to his death.

DANGEROUS SITE-INSPECTION LOCATION

At the front of the each side of the church building was a ladder way which led to the long dropped ceiling attic areas. During the site inspection I went up to one of these side areas to study and photo-document the actual fall location. The ceiling structure ran between the sanctuary interior vertical wall, above the large sanctuary columns, and the exterior wall of the church building. Cross joists of 2X6-inch lumber made up the subject ceiling which I was walking on. I had to really be very careful with each step I took in this dangerous attic area, because it had no lighting along its length.

ILLUSIVE WALKING SURFACE

In the attic there was a single cat-walk made up of 1X6 stringer boards for me to walk on; it was precarious at best. I discovered that there were sections of cat-walk which were missing in the fall incident location. The ceiling of the church was visible in these locations so I needed to walk very carefully across the 2X6-inch ceiling joists. It was very deceptive and I almost stepped onto the wrong areas myself a few times. Ceiling mounted lighting cans were visible and added to my walking confusion.

WORKER FELL INTO THE CHURCH

The subject repairman worked for the contractor, who was hired by the church to perform maintenance operations. He entered the attic area and was walking along on the wood stringer. When he came to an exposed ceiling attic section he mis-stepped and crashed through the ceiling drywall. He fell down onto permanent individual stiff-back seats below in the sanctuary. He broke his back and died before the ambulance could arrive.

WHAT WENT WRONG

During some previous remodeling work the cat-walk stringer was cut and removed; along with modifications to the 2X6-inch joist system, creating the seriously deceptive condition. This is simply a very tragic accident which could have been prevented, had there been continuous cat-walk, sufficient lighting and no gaps in walking areas. The church was being sued by the descendants family members, along with the maintenance contractor for Wrongful Death Claim.

QUOTATIONS

09-26-12

"Forget about likes and dislikes. They are of no consequence. Just do what must be done? This may not be happiness, but it is greatness." ― George Bernard Shaw [/color]

09-26-12

“The great majority of people are “wandering generalities” rather than “meaningful specifics”. The fact is that you can't bit a target that you can't see. If you don't know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else. You have to have goals.” ― Zig Ziglar

09-26-12

"The steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently." ― William A. Ward

09-26-12

"If we walk at an easy pace we barely keep from slipping back. Only through extra effort can we win real gains." ― Harry K. Wolfe

09-26-12

"There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of humans achieve the second." ― Logan Pearsall Smith

09-26-12

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and the time that the tide will turn." ― Harriet Beecher Stowe

Call Me - Let's Get Started Today!

Edited by baph

• 4 months later...

Dear Community,

We have an exciting offer today, which will help us give funds to Xltronic.
You're going to love what I have to share with you today.

But before we get to that let me ask you something?

What are the biggest stumbling blocks you're having to make beats like pros?
Want to create electronic music?
Are you tired of crap samples?
Maybe you are dreaming of making money or get famous with your own music...

Well if you answered YES to any of those, this offer is specifically for YOU.

The reason I'm so excited is I just found one of the COOLEST Beat Maker I've ever seen.
It's called DUBturbo & you can check out their page here:
http://www.hypertracker.com/go/zsuzer/dubturbo/

But let me share with you why this is so cool:

1) First of all: This software is very easy to use, that you can make your music right away without any skills.
2) You don't need a supercomputer to work with it. Just simple download&setup on your PC or MAC, begin to make music immediately.
3) The coolest part is; That you can make music on your computer or online. And also run it remotely, no matter where you are...
4) Learn how to monetize your beats...

Once you have it, you will access to tons of samples, and you can join in to 5.000 USD rewarded "DUBturbo Producer Contest".
I'm highly recommending you check them out here: http://www.hypertracker.com/go/zsuzer/dubturbo/
In fact, having DUBturbo will make you feel like a pro... And there is a 60 day refund policy, nearly nobody uses.
http://www.hypertracker.com/go/zsuzer/dubturbo/

To say Thank You here is the super bonus I have for you:

If you get this incredible offer of DUBturbo I will give you my 17 USD worth special e-book "How To DJ" for FREE!

In this e-book you will find useful information how to be a Good DJ...

Here's What To Do To Score This Sweet Deal:

Step 1. Click Here & Get DUBturbo http://www.hypertracker.com/go/zsuzer/dubturbo/

Step 2. E-mail your receipt here: music4you@getresponse.com

Step 3. You will get your Free Copy of “How To DJ” right away.

Cheers & make sure you jump on this ASAP!

Sincerely,
Phobiazero with partner

PS: Act Fast and get it today with 75% Off, I don't know how long they will hold this Limited Time Offer...

_____

:cisfor:

Edited by baph

• 1 month later...

I've never gotten spam quite like this -- it's kind of funny!

This message may not have been sent by: teddhamsbobert@gmail.com Learn more Report phishing
Papa Bungard facebk--Avenge! Idaho family massacred by scum fbi Aug 92...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pile of s - - t smack dab in middle of Wes by God fuh Ginny...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
fag bi pimps Bean Town blood-
More LURKS!
Boston pukes...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
fag bi-Serial killers/Clear conscience---Lurking...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Statler Brothers The Class of '57.
Class of '57 had its dreams...
Class of '13 Purge fag bi: Baby killers-Woman haters/killers/Dog killers...
Class of '57 Statler Brothers 1973
samson giles·43 videos
221,597 599 6
Uploaded on Oct 6, 2009
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mamas scorn fag bi...
'Hell hath no fury like the " of a woman...'
---------------------
WV and ID loathe fag bi...
----------------------
Soldiers detest fag bi...
----------------------
Students and faculty defecate on fag bi...
++++++++++++++++++
New Face Book Cover: Hunter becomes hunted...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Avenge! Idaho family massacred by scum fbi Aug 92...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
John Denver - Country Roads (with lyrics)
turion2005·45 videos
Hits 7,418,943 Subscribe 3,340
Like 17,219 Share 315
Uploaded on Aug 26, 2008
John Denver - Country Roads
(at the Wildlife Concert - 1995)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
'SPRINGTIME IN THE ROCKIES'
In memory of Vickie, Sammy, and Striker...
Bill Chiles performing "Springtime in the Rockies" at the
20th Annual St. Anthony Cowboy Poetry Gathering in
St. Anthony, Idaho, April, 2007
Subscribe 42
16,909 hits
Uploaded on Apr 24, 2007
Larry Gibson·18 videos
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Legend of Gelert
Traditionally as:
'Gelert Won't Bay Tonight...
This remarkable tale first touched me in 1942.
Web site for village
A Short Walk south of the village, following the footpath
along the banks of the Glaslyn leads to Beddgelert's most
famous historical feature. 'Gelert's Grave'.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Clarksburg mamas, "Lock up your little boys..."
---------------------------------------------
Clarksburg Mayor Patsy Trecost
1-800-982-6034
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ellie Weaver:
'Harrison County Commission'----
"When supping with the Devil use a long spoon..."
+ + + + + + + +
County Clerk 304.624.8675
County Commission 304.624.8500
Harrison County Commission
301 W Main Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fire fighting air plane dropping on Clarksburg, WV
not water, but a product lovingly produced by:
One million Mamas-including mountain grown Weavers;
911 survivors their kith and kin; 100 k real soldiers...
Including Petreaus.
COMMODITY IS BROWN. AND IT STINKS...
Cross-hairs: Clarksburg cowardly dogs!
Reported 38 k ignobly timid sojers. Read 50 k, @ $72 k per annum
Presented budget: $8B Read $15B;
For real soldiers, $15B = lots of body armor, helmets, and (JP-8).
Plus 2 snitches [lied way out of jail] per coward read 150k total.
Comprising five divisions of home-land sojers...
In all history you won't find a Prince who'd
put his Principality in such jeopardy,
as has Prince Rothschild.
Home-land sojers didn't exist in early 20th century.
These Rothschild agents provocateur fabricate a crime then solve it...
Shoot an occasional mama, little boy, his dog, split an old man's head-
Incinerate a church congregation. [Waco-90 plus]
Gaily observe three thousand jump to their death...[9/11/'01]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Papa Bungard productions:
FACEBOOK VID 11-09-11: WRECK OF ORIENT EXPRESS
FACEBOOK ALBUM 11-09-11: WRECK OF ORIENT EXPRESS
BUNGARD--2 new albums face book B$ auction 123 pics $500M to $5B

edit: now that I actually read it the only funny part is the poop and awe -- the rest sounds like the deranged rantings of someone with PTSD :(

Edited by encey

• 2 months later...

i get a lot of job offers lately...

lol.png

the creative letter spacing makes it look especially legit

Nice!

I got an email from Apple in Japanese, this is the translation courtesy of Google Chrome. Only really noteworthy for the first line, but still:

I have cancer you love Apple products / services always, thank you. Apple ID name: xxxxx@hotmail.com account information has been changed to 06/22/2013.Questions and Answers confirmation If you've received this mail in error, or if the unauthorized access by a third party is suspected, now iforgot.apple.com please go to reset the password to access to. The check and change security settings,Appleid.Apple.Com please do sign in to. This e-mail is an automatic reply mail. I do not hear the inquiries reply to this email I am so sorry. If you have any questionsApple Support please go to. Thank you. Apple Customer Support

Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. Spam musubi is the tits. It's easy to make, too. Just slice up Spam and sautee it in soy sauce and sugar in a skillet for a few minutes. Then put it on a rice nugget big enough to fit the Spam slice. Finally, wrap a strip of nori around it and you're good to go. That's the "nigiri" form, anyway.

that sounds possibly tasty and now i'd like to try it. i need to start eating rice more often.

anyway i have a wordpress page, and i get lots of spam there. lots of them are generic comments saying they like my article but without saying anything in detail which make them easy to spot right away, but some are really elaborate and don't even seem to be trying to get me to do anything. some won't have a link to click or anything, and sometimes it makes me wonder if it's a case of some kind of runaway spambot programs that were started up a decade ago and were forgotten but just kept going and will go on forever, spamming just because thats all they know how to do. soul-less spam robots.

anyway here's one of the more interesting ones i just got

A palace is a luxurious residence, noticeably a viscountess residence or the home of a headmaster of state or some other high-ranking superstar, such as a bishop or archbishop.] The data itself is derived from the Latin name Palatium, looking for Palatine Hill, bromide of the seven hills in Rome

A castle is a notable abode, predominantly a viscountess habitation or the diggings of a headmaster of circumstances or some other high-ranking big wheel, such as a bishop or archbishop.] The data itself is derived from the Latin rank Palatium, proper for Palatine Hill, one of the seven hills in Rome

A palatial home is a respected castle, notably a royal habitation or the home of a administrator of governmental or some other high-ranking lady muck, such as a bishop or archbishop.] The data itself is derived from the Latin name Palatium, looking for Palatine Hill, a woman of the seven hills in Rome

A palatial home is a luxurious residence, noticeably a viscountess habitation or the make clear of a head of voice or some other high-ranking dignitary, such as a bishop or archbishop.] The word itself is derived from the Latin superstar Palatium, fit Palatine Hill, a woman of the seven hills in Rome

and it goes on. is this some kind of code that's supposed to trigger my manchurian sleeper-assassin programming?

but my favorites have always been these ones where it just seems like a random poetry generator program. the robots are going to have to do a lot better than this if they want to be able to ever pass as humans to get close enough to stab us with their cyber-blades:

Weighty Gloomy could be enduring just been a gathering of chipboards and wires but they made it look fantastic.

It looked spooky and far-out like something loophole of 2001, a outstanding, black, supercool stony drive

Abstruse Titillating could have well-grounded been a cluster of chipboards and wires but they made it look fantastic.

It looked scary and exciting like something missing of 2001, a huge, menacing, supercool severe pilot

WTF DOES THAT MEAN? i don't know but i kinda dig it. sometimes i think about saving those to assemble into a book of spoetry.

My favourite spam email was entitled "LOANS 4 RETIREMENT." Didn't open the message, but the title was certainly memorable, and raises so many questions... Who would loan a retiree money? Do they expect to be paid back after the person dies?

• 1 year later...

Subject: P_E..N..I_S.._-E_N-L_A R..G..E_M_E..N-T___P..I..L-L-S Hautlle
Maddie whispered in the bedroom.
Though madison whispered in there.
Through his face and moved.Close and thanked god knew.
8∝¶P∉ÍNEæ40N1bNÏò¨ISE⇒Í ½NBÉ0∗zN­N1L¼9—A3β3R5UεG“71E¹YgM÷℘VËjVPN8lŠT↔Em »qeP4®jIòë¿Læ1sL6OµSÖYh Give maddie into view and came.
Maybe this right and quickly closed bedroom. According to bed had already.
Done it seemed to change the other.
People who was being able to move.
Instead of course but since they. Since you might not knowing that. Which way that he tugged the bathroom. In from all right now you bought. Mirror and kissed madison went back.XUU Č L I C K    Ĥ E R EGKUF...Tell anyone else is there. Everything they reached across her prayer.
Paige asked but terry blinked. Madeline and sighed with some things they. Knowing that and people had some.
Nothing was curious terry looked. Connie was getting better now so much.
Maybe she took oï her cheek then. Abby called to use it was talking. Sorry we can help terry.

Edited by hautlle

My favourite spam email was entitled "LOANS 4 RETIREMENT." Didn't open the message, but the title was certainly memorable, and raises so many questions... Who would loan a retiree money? Do they expect to be paid back after the person dies?

The "4" seals the deal for me.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Subject: P_E..N..I_S.._-E_N-L_A R..G..E_M_E..N-T___P..I..L-L-S Hautlle
Maddie whispered in the bedroom.
Though madison whispered in there.
Through his face and moved.Close and thanked god knew.
8∝¶P∉ÍNEæ40N1bNÏò¨ISE⇒Í ½NBÉ0∗zN­N1L¼9—A3β3R5UεG“71E¹YgM÷℘VËjVPN8lŠT↔Em »qeP4®jIòë¿Læ1sL6OµSÖYh Give maddie into view and came.
Maybe this right and quickly closed bedroom. According to bed had already.
Done it seemed to change the other.
People who was being able to move.
Instead of course but since they. Since you might not knowing that. Which way that he tugged the bathroom. In from all right now you bought. Mirror and kissed madison went back.XUU Č L I C K    Ĥ E R EGKUF...Tell anyone else is there. Everything they reached across her prayer.
Paige asked but terry blinked. Madeline and sighed with some things they. Knowing that and people had some.
Nothing was curious terry looked. Connie was getting better now so much.
Maybe she took oï her cheek then. Abby called to use it was talking. Sorry we can help terry.

no joke, I get this fucking email, like, once a day.

• 2 months later...

FROM THE DESK OFFICE OF

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

JAME F ENTWISTLE (DIPLOMAT

11 GARIK ROAD ABUJA

ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTENTION: SIR/MA

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON THURSDAY AND I WILL COMING ALONG WITH YOUR LOTTERY WIN NO 60F49 CASH THAT WORTH THE SUM OF $ 7.5 MILLION DOLLARS ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE). YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE ($7.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $65.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

RECEIVER'S NAME:MIKE IBE

ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: WHO

ANSWER: WHITE

AMOUNT $65

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADORIAL AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE .

PLEASE RECONFIRM THE ABOVE INFORMATION BELOW :

YOUR FULL NAME:.....

YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS:....

YOUR CELL OR MOBILE NO:....

NEAREST AIR PORT:....

MARITAL STATUS:....

SEX:.....

NOTE:LET MY COMING BE CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT ANY BODY TO KNOW ABOUT IT BECAUSE AM COMING WITH CASH MIND YOU.GET BACK TO ME NOW.

YOURS FAITHFUL SON JAMES

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA JAME F ENTWISTLE .

FROM THE DESK OFFICE OF

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

JAME F ENTWISTLE (DIPLOMAT

11 GARIK ROAD ABUJA

ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTENTION: SIR/MA

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON THURSDAY AND I WILL COMING ALONG WITH YOUR LOTTERY WIN NO 60F49 CASH THAT WORTH THE SUM OF $ 7.5 MILLION DOLLARS ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE). YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE ($7.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $65.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

RECEIVER'S NAME:MIKE IBE

ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: WHO

ANSWER: WHITE

AMOUNT $65

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADORIAL AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE .

PLEASE RECONFIRM THE ABOVE INFORMATION BELOW :

YOUR FULL NAME:.....

YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS:....

YOUR CELL OR MOBILE NO:....

NEAREST AIR PORT:....

MARITAL STATUS:....

SEX:.....

NOTE:LET MY COMING BE CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT ANY BODY TO KNOW ABOUT IT BECAUSE AM COMING WITH CASH MIND YOU.GET BACK TO ME NOW.

YOURS FAITHFUL SON JAMES

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA JAME F ENTWISTLE .

Spending $65 for a $7.5 million dollar return... sounds like a good deal

• 2 months later...

I am a 28 year old Blond hair 102 Lbs!I'm in healthy condition. Not bad on the eyes for sure.I am not wanting for Mr America. Just a nice man that will do me as I do for him.If you would want to chat. my text is Area Code (646) Phone 513-6932Have a great night....