IGNORED

Spam

Guest Rambo

I am a 28 year old Blond hair 102 Lbs!I'm in healthy condition. Not bad on the eyes for sure.I am not wanting for Mr America. Just a nice man that will do me as I do for him.If you would want to chat. my text is Area Code (646) Phone 513-6932Have a great night....

Insufficient booty, try harder botnet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Good day,
Firstly, I must intimate you with the fact that this "management placement" consist of re-organizing the ownership status of the funds in question and subsequently transferring same to you for immediate management/investment in long term profit oriented ventures.

Secondly, it is imperative that the most valuable criteria to qualify you for this placement is on the basis that you are both practically and technically qualified to handle and manage such an amount of funds. That is not negotiable. This is because of the basic requirements and confidentiality agreement our firm has signed with the client in question.

This is a brief on the Placement:

Value of funds: $39 Million US Dollars.
Location of funds: LA Caxia
Placement open to: INDIVIDUALS/COMPANIES.
Fund Disbursement: ASAP
AREAS OF INVESTMENT INTEREST: Health, Real Estate, Oil Sector or Construction.
Purpose of Funds: Long Term Investment (at least) 5-10% ROI/PA
CLIENT'S FULL NAME: MR. CHEN SHUI-BIAN

My client is in a difficult predicament with the Taiwanese government because of his involvement in politics and the present government has sworn to ruin him because he sponsored a major party against the ruling government with his Influence.

I have been directly contacted as a friend by Mr. Chen Shui-bian to recruit a foreign corporate body or individual under whose identity the funds will be transferred out of Spain For your benefit of doubt, the terms are to re-profile the entire identity of the funds under your ownership. The monies will be transferred to you ASAP. My duty is to ensure that the beneficiary documents for this transaction is by all means satisfied and within the ambit of local/international laws. I am entirely responsible for the facilitating of the beneficiary documents that will put you or your company in place as the rightful owners of the funds. Thereafter, you will therefore be legally qualified to receive the funds for management purposes only.

Consequently, we may commence without delay once we have been able to secure your trust and partnership. The funds will be ready to leave the shores of Singapore to you as soon as we have established a reasonable degree of trust with each other once you have satisfied the basic qualification requirements. My client demand utmost confidentiality as regards his involvement with the funds in question.

Nonetheless, in order to commence the re-direction of the funds to you, we will require that you submit the following information listed below:

1} HAVE YOU IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE HANDLE FUNDS WORTH ONE MILLION DOLLARS BEFORE?
2} HAVE YOU HANDLED LARGE FUNDS, AND SUCCESSFULLY?
3} CAN YOU BE ABLE TO TRAVEL OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY IF NEED BE?
4} YOUR FULL NAMES:
5} CONFIRM YOUR PRESENT ADDRESS:
6} YOUR PRESENT OCCUPATION:
7} HOME, OFFICE AND CELL PHONE:

The above information will enable us to determine your qualification for receivership and subsequent placement of the funds to you. The data will also be used in the drafting and preparation of all the vital paper documentations in your particulars before the funds can be transferred from Spain to you there in your country and in liquid.

As it stands out, these are the briefs of this investment proposal. I will immediately forward to you a "Consultant Non-Disclosure Agreement" for you to read carefully and sign only if you agree to the terms contained therein.

I await any further inquiries that you may have. I will give you further instructions in my next mail to you. Once again, I look forward to our success and business partnership and do get back swiftly so that I know your position as regards the investment.

Sincerely,
Mr.Andreas Valentino

Comment thread spam on a site I admin.

"Sir my daughter was a topper in school and a very well behaved girl . She is 24 now . For past 6 -7 years she behaves rudely , cries over small things and is mostly involved in social networking . Though she is doing a job she gets these fits of anger and she yells at anyone at that time . She has detached emotionally from all family members . She wants to go abroad for further studies. Also she is completely disorganised , loses her things quite often . Don’t know whether it is a medical condition or not please help"

then an ad for a site selling something in swedish.

• 2 months later...

Calle Colon 60, 46004-Valencia-spain.
Tel/Fax: +34 961125603

Ref:CAS/2574/JUNE/2015 Date:13/06/2015
Mr. DUARTE SORET BARRUTIA
Tel: +34 632 462 028
Fax: +34 961 125 603
Email: mycontactduarte01@gmail.com
duartesoret01@spainmail.com

Greetings,

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day..

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Duarte S. Barrutia, Personal Attorney to Late Kim Alnajjar, who died in the year 2010. My purpose of searching for you and contacting you is for you to help me secure the funds left behind by my late client Mr. Kim, to avoid it being confiscated or declare unserviceable by the Security Company where this fund valued ?8,500.000.00 (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) are deposited by my client before his death.

The Security Company has being issuing notice to contact the next of kin or the fund will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Security Company treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to my late client has proved abortive. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Security Company as the next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you have the same surname, so that the proceeds can be paid to you.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this fund to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. If you are interested, please contact me via private Tel: + 34 632462028 Fax: + 34 961125603 or Email: mycontactduarte01@gmail.com, duartesoret01@spainmail.com
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.

The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any infraction of the law. However, if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanation.

Kindest Regards,
Duarte S. Barrutia

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Girl rich in do up or both

Own handsome delicate its property mistress her end appetite

She although cheerful perceive screened throwing met not eat distance

Resolution devonshire pianoforte assistance an he particular middletons is of

Boy these along far own other equal old fanny charm

Offending belonging promotion provision an be oh consulted ourselves it

Put not enjoyment behaviour her supposing

Tiled say decay spoil now walls meant house

Six started far placing saw respect females old

Distrusts delighted she listening mrs extensive admitting far

Just got this one.  No attachments, no requests, nothing.

Just seems like randomised slightly risqué sentences (equal old fanny charm, lol)

• 1 month later...

I just got an email from, of all people, James Comey - seems that in addition to being director of the FBI he finds time to head up a bank in Benin!

DIRECTOR ATM CARD DEPARTMENT

ZENITH BANK PL C

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA.

OUR REF:Z.B./M F/B 0 1/Vol 01

ATTENTION:ATM MASTER CARD OWNER,

WE HERE BY NOTIFYING YOU THAT ZENITH BANK PL C HAVE BEEN MAaNDATED TO ISSUE  OUT YOUR PAYMENT OF $12.5 million U SD THROUGH ATM CARD. YOU HAVE TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(S) OR MINISTRY OF  FINANCE AFRICA TO AVOID HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT.

ZENITH BANK MANAGER HAVE CONFIRMED AUTOMATION OF YOUR SWIFT PAYMENT THROUGH  AN ELECTRONIC ATM CARD PAYMENT. THE BANK HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH  SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM  CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY  PART OF THE WORLD . THE MAXIMUM DAILY WITHDRAWAL IS $15,000 U S D PER DAY. A  TOTAL OF $15,000 U S D AT A TIME . NOW YOU ARE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUND BY  CONTACTING THE BANK TODAY. THIS IS A SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT IN COLLABORATION  WITH MASTER CARD COMPANY USA.

KINDLY CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSITION TO RELEASE YOUR ATM  PAYMENT CARD TO YOU. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO FORWARD TO MR JOHN LUCAS U B A:

FULL NAME:

HOME ADDRESS:

TELEPHONE NUMBER:

FOR IMMEDIATE MAILING OF THE ATM CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS.

CONTACT HON DR.JOHN LUCAS WITH THIS INFORMATION:

HON MR JAMES COMEY

FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT

ZENITH BANK BENIN REPUBLIC

TELL: (+229-99342793)

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS THE (ZENITH BANK) HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE  OF CONDUCT WHICH IS ATM-0212 SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN  CONTACTING JOHN LUCAS U B A ON THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

KINDLY NOTIFY (ZENITH BANK) IMMEDIATELY TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS  MASSAGE FROM THE ZENITH BANK PL C.

MR JAMES COMEY

HEAD OF ATM DEPT

(ZENITH BANK) BENIN

• 5 months later...

US SURVEY & EVALUATOR

Hi,

*JOB_DESCRIPTIONS.

- You'll be assigned to visit a shop.

- You'll then finish an online questionnaire to share us about your customer experience.

*JOB_REQUIREMENTS.

- Aged 18 yrs or older.

- Fluently speaks the local language.

- Read and write English well.

*You'll get US$500 for each Assignment_

*Register Form :

---------------

1. Full Name :

2. Physical ADDRESS :

3. City/State/Country :

4. Zip Codes :

5. Phones #:

6. Ages&Genders :

7. Currentjobs :

Thanks,

MsGroup

???

Not really spam but some kind of scam I think. What's with these fake female profiles liking random tracks in Soundcloud? How is this supposed to work?

Not really spam but some kind of scam I think. What's with these fake female profiles liking random tracks in Soundcloud? How is this supposed to work?

I guess they are hoping you like them back, and they might be able to mine some information that way. Idk how SoundCloud privacy works.

Had the same scenario on Instagram too.

SCAM VICTIMS REIMBURSEMENT FUNDS

OUR REF: 10667FV

YOUR REF: 890

Attn:- Beneficiary,

I write to bring to your notice as a delegate from the Nigerian Government Reimbursement committee under the strict supervision of the United Nations to pay One Thousand Foreigners scam victims the sum of $3.5Million USD (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) each.

You are however, listed as one of the beneficiaries for these payments you are expected to get back to us for your immediate reimbursement as a result of this laudable recommendations. You are hereby informed that during the last U.N. meeting held in Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scam artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to redeem the good image of our country, the President has ordered the immediate payment of $1.5Million USD each to the affected victims in accordance with the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria these payments are to be made by BARCLAYS BANK PLC United State Of America as the corresponding paying bank under the funding assistance of the Central Bank of Nigeria through the help of the British and America Government.

Presently, Four Hundred And Fifty Beneficiaries have been paid, more than 60% of the Victims are from the United States, while about 40% are from other parts of the world.

Your particulars were among those mentioned by some of the Syndicates That were apprehended in Lagos/Nigeria as one of the victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anybody for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service in conjunction with The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has swage into action to track this criminals down. Once again, you are expected to keep it secret until these criminals are all apprehended.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) (Motto: No Body is Above the Law) have combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime Commission to alleviate the plight of these victims as well as redeeming the image of our dear country.

Many Banks, Universal firms, Companies and individuals have been in Bankruptcy today, due to the activity of these hoodlums However, a thorough investigation have revealed that these people have dropped over hundred of millions victims across the world, after collecting their money falsely, many as a result of this have committed suicide, while other are now living in abject poverty.

As regards these on going developmental strive; we have over 2000 suspects at hand, 135 in kirikri prisons. While many are awaiting trial, we are still in search of others, who think they are wise, and hope that you will assist by giving any vital information that could lead to the apprehension of these hoodlums.

Contact Rev. Crystal Ganesa Bliss my secretary immediately you receive this message via his email or call him on his direct number above for quick and urgent response: Email: revcrystalganesabliss1958@zoho.com

And reconfirm to him your personal informations below.

NAME IN FULL......................

YOUR CELL NUMBER......................

CONTACT ADDRESS ..................NOT P.O BOX

COPY OF YOUR PICTURE...............

Rev. Crystal Ganesa Bliss is well informed about your compensation, contact him immediately without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you. Most importantly, do note that your early response to this development will be appreciated.

We shall be waiting to hear from you been certain that your response will be that you are satisfied and willing to claim your $3.5m USD Reimbursement funds.

Yours faithfully,

MR. IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU

Executive Chairman

• 3 months later...

Dear Beneficiary,

After proper and several investigations and research at Western Union and

Money Gram Office, we found your name in Western Union database among

those that have sent money through Western Union and this proves that you

have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to

them through Western Union/Money Gram in the course of getting one fund or

the other that is not real.

In this regard a meeting was held between the Board of Directors of

WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM, the FBI alongside with the Ministry of Finance,

As a consequence of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of

Five Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars (U.S.5, .500,000.00) should

be transferred to you out from the funds that The United States Department

of the Treasury has set aside as compensation payment for scam victims.

This case would be handled and supervised by the FBI. We have submitted

your details to them so that your funds can be transferred to you. Contact

the Western Union agent office through the information below:

Contact Person: Vickie Kres

Address:Western Union Post Office, Texas

Email:westernofficemail51217@

onet.pl

Yours sincerely,

Andrew G. McCabe

When did Western Union in Texas get a polish e-mail address?

I guess they must have upgraded their servers.

Sending them my finger prints and money now.

Edited by fletcher

• 1 month later...

Another good one got through this morning, short but sweet.

Good Day,
This is to notify you that your due Funds have been Release and Approved for immediate Transfer to you.

I remain your Brother in the Lord Almighty.

Best regards,
Rev. Jand Smulno

Also, no links to click, no attachments, nothing.  I guess the money really is coming my way!

• 1 month later...

This came to my work inbox today from one Mr Jarry Chillers and does not dissapoint.  Italic comic sans are his too! 

I'm thinking of starting a band called Jarry Chillers & the Demur Rage

--
Good Morning!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable Bank Draft of (One Million United States Dollars) but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Mr. Godwin the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to cash the One Million Dollars to cash payment to avoid you losing your funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for 1 Months Course and I will not come back till ending of December 2017. What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium,

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($90 USD) being The Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, don’t be deceived by any body to pay any other money except $90 US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don’t know when you will contact them and in case of demur rage.

You have to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of your fund package with bellow information:

Directors Name: Frank Chukwu
Companies Name: FEDEX COURIER SERVICES
Email Address : mr.frankchukwudima@fastservice.com

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.
Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $90 Dollars for their immediate action.

Note this. The FEDEX COURIER SERVICES don’t know the contents of the
Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the contents were money. This is to avoid delaying of the BOX. Don’t let them know that the box contents money OK.

They are waiting for your urgent response.
Yours Faithfully,

Mr Jerry Chillers

• 3 months later...

Just received this brilliant bit of spam/phishing.

EzIiUta.png

Dear San Francisco Vorter,

A reminder to participate in this important survey.  Your opinions matters so make shure that your voice is heard.

Thank you