IGNORED

Spam

Guest Rambo

love the "click here to unsubscribe" link. will prolly generate a lot of clicks as well ;)

Haha, yeah. I marked it as spam and Google attempted to unsubscribe for me but came back with an error message (of course).

love the "click here to unsubscribe" link. will prolly generate a lot of clicks as well ;)

Haha, yeah. I marked it as spam and Google attempted to unsubscribe for me but came back with an error message (of course).

And the painful bit is, I can't honestly say I've never clicked some "click here to unsubscribe" link in the past. I know I did a couple of times. But for subscriptions I actually subscribed to. There may have been one or two instances though where I'm not so sure...

O well. I hope the Russians are happy with my 'intelligence' :S

Investing into the future

Blockchain.info is delighted to present our Giveaway Campaign due to only 20% mineable bitcoins remaining !

We are doing this every year to few lucky users .

2018 is your year and you will have the chance to make 10 times more the money you invest .

The total price pool is worth 20,18 Bitcoins !!!

What do you have to do ? Simply follow the instructions below:

Step 1 : Go to your bitcoin wallet (check if you have positive balance)

Step 2 : Copy the address or scan the QR code below:    

19gwbTK9MCNWj3CJ4Cajrbzu86hKYHzU9K

Scan QR Code

Step 3 : Send between 0.02BTC and 0.8 BTC  with the next description: Blockchain Giveaway #946171

Important Note: All contributers who will miss their chance to get their hands on our prizes will receive full refund !

Back in 2017 our campaign managed to make 64 happy users by giving away 20,17 BTC. Don't miss the chance to be one them this year !

Copyright © 2017 Blockchain Luxembourg S.A. All rights reserved.

First bitcoin spam in a while!

• 8 months later...

This is all sorts of kek starting with the aol email address for the "director of fund clearance unit" for Citibank

CITIBANK INTERNATIONAL NEW YORK
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
ADDRESS: 87-11 Queens Boulevard, Elmhurst, NY 11373

OUR REF: CTBNYUS/BBU

From Desktop of Mr. kelvin Williams
DIRECTOR OF FUNDS CLEARANCE UNIT.
E-mail: kevinwilliams39893@aol.com

Attention Fund Beneficiary,

Payment Release Instruction from Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Acting on our capacity as the international correspondent bank to the International Monetary Fund Organization, this is to officially notify you that we have received a confirmation advice from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors Committee, World Bank, United Nations Organization and the Federal Reserve Bank of America respectively via International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/-93WB82UN567-G requesting our bank Citibank of New York, to disburse your due wining/inheritance  contract payment valued at Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.3M) in your favor.

In consideration of the above, you have been issued with this Exclusive Reference Identification Number (IMF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/09)Transfer Allocation No.: FRB/X44/701LN/NYC/US, Password: 339331, Pin Code: 78569, Certificate of Merit No: 104, Release Code No: 0876; Secret Code: XXTN014. Having received these vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your payment within the next 96hrs. As necessary clearance has been granted from the International Monetary Funds External Auditors to release the funds to you with immediate effect.

In view of this directive received from the International Monetary Funds (IMF), we have on our own part verified your payment file as directed to us, and your name is next on the list of outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment at this Second quarter of year 2018. With that being done, you are required to urgently contact Citibank  in New 

We wish to inform you of the need for you to also re-confirm the following information before the Citibank to enable us proceed with the preliminary arrangements that will enhance the immediate release of your funds. Owing to security reasons, be clearly informed that we will not respond to any phone calls/general inquiries placed to our bank with regards to the remittance of your funds by beneficiaries as we are barred from doing so, you are therefore advised to communicate only with the accredited officer for further remittance advice.

1) Full Name;
2) Full Address;
3) Your contact telephone and fax number;
4) Your Age and Profession;
5) Copy of any valid form of your Identification;
6) Your Bank name;
7) Your Bank Address;
8) Account name and Number;
8) ABA/Routing Number;
10) Swift or Sort Code:

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

TREAT AS URGENT.
Mr. Kelvin Williams
DIRECTOR OF FUNDS CLEARANCE UNIT.
CITIBANK NEW YORK
----------------------------------------------------

• 2 months later...

jogiquzy is your pass words. Lets get straight to purpose. No person has compensated me to check you. You don't know me and you're probably wondering why you are getting this e-mail? 

in fa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ct, i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ctua​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​lly setup a ma​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​lwa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e on th​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​dult video cli​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ps (po​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rno​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​) sit​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nd gu​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ess what, yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u vi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​sit​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ed thi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s si​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​te to ha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ve fun (yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u know what i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ m​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ea​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n). Whi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​l​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u w​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ere wa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​tchi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng vi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​deo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s, yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ur bro​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​wser start​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ed wo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rki​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng as a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ R​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​emo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e D​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eskto​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​p tha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t has a key logg​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​er which provi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​d​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ed m​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e wi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​th accessi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​bi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​lity to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ur scr​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​en as w​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ell a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s w​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eb ca​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​m. a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ft​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​er tha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t, my so​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ftwa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e collect​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ed a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ll o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​f your co​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ntacts fro​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​m yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ur M​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​esseng​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​er, soci​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​l n​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​etworks, a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s well a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e-ma​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​l . a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nd th​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​en i cr​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ea​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ed a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ do​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​uble vi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​d​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​. Fi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rst pa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rt displa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ys th​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e vi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​d​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u w​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​er​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e wa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​tchi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng (you've go​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t a ni​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​c​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e ta​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​st​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e ro​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​fl), a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nd 2nd pa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rt shows th​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e vi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ew o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​f yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ur w​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ebca​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​m, & i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s u. 

Yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ctually ha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​v​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ pa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ir of a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​lt​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​erna​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ti​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​v​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​es. Lets r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ea​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​d th​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ese typ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​es o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​f so​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​luti​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ns in pa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rti​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​cula​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rs: 

Fi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rst soluti​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s to skip thi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ema​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​l. i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n tha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t ca​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e, i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​m go​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ s​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​end out your a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ctual vi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​deo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ta​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​pe to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ each of yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ur yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ur p​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​erso​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​na​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​l co​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nta​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​cts a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nd a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​lso​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ just thi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nk r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ega​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rdi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng th​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e di​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​sgrac​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e you f​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eel. Mor​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​v​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​er if yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u ha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​pp​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​en to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ b​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e in a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ro​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ma​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ntic r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ela​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ti​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nship, pr​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eci​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ely ho​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​w i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t will ev​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​entua​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​lly a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ffect? 

Number 2 cho​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ic​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e wo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​uld b​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e to pa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​y m​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e $877. L​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​et us ca​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ll i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t a do​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​na​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ti​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n. i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n thi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nstanc​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e, i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ wi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ll i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nsta​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ntly di​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​sca​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rd your vi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​d​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ fo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​tag​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e. Yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u co​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​uld r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​esum​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ur way o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​f lif​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e li​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​k​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e thi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s n​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ev​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​er to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​k pla​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​c​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nd yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e n​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ev​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​er goi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ hea​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​r ba​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ck a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ga​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n fro​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​m m​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e. 

Yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u wi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ll ma​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​k​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e th​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e pa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ym​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ent vi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ Bi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​tco​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n (i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​f yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u do​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n't kno​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​w this, s​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ea​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rch fo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​r 'ho​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​w to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ buy bi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​co​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n' in Go​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​gl​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e). 

B​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​T​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​C​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ddr​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ess to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ s​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​end to: 1EVJJsWU4TAyqbp7TphRttCJ6KoBw15o5K 
[Ca​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​S​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e-SeNSi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​TiV​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e co​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​py and past​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t] 

Sho​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​uld yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e pla​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nni​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n go​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ing to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ th​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e po​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​li​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​c​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e, well, thi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ema​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​l ca​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n not be tra​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ced ba​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ck to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ m​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e. I ha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​v​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e co​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​v​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ered my st​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eps. i a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​m a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​lso​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ no​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t attempting to cha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rg​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ f​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ee much, i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ wo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​uld lik​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ be pa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​d fo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​r. You now ha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​v​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e 4​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​8 ho​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rs in o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rd​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​er to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ma​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​k​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e th​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e pa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​yment. i have a sp​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ecifi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​c pi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​x​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​el withi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n thi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​email, a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nd now i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ kno​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​w tha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u ha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​v​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e read thro​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ugh thi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ema​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​l. if i do​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n't r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ec​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eiv​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e the BitCo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ins, i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ d​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​efi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ni​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​tely wi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ll s​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​end yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ur vi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​deo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ reco​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rding to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ll o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​f your contacts includi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ela​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ti​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​v​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​es, co​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​-wo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​rk​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ers, etc. Ha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​vi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng sai​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​d tha​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t, i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​f i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ do​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ g​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​et pai​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​d, i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ wi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ll d​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​estroy th​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ecordi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​mm​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​edi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​t​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ely. This i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s th​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e no​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n-n​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ego​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ti​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​abl​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e off​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​er, thus pl​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eas​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e do​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​n't wa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​st​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e my tim​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e & yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​urs by r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eplyi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ thi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​s ma​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​l. i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​f yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​u wa​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nt ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​evid​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​enc​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​e, r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eply wi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​th Y​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ea​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​h! a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nd i​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ will send o​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ut yo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ur vi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​d​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​eo​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ r​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ecordi​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ng to​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ your 13 co​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​nta​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​cts. 

:catbed:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello,my lovlely. i was seen you in Inst yesterday and i waunt to meet you.
My Name Laronda
I do account with my cool pics.
I will Wait you.
Ma nick : Phillips233.

honey find my photos!

from fck to meet, from nked to cool..cmon you spambots..

• 2 weeks later...

If you ever wanted to swat yourself, well here's your chance!

Attn

I'm diplomat Rev  Johnson Mike

I have just arrived at the  Airport with your valued consignment box of $18.5 million dollars 45 minutes ago, please reconfirm....

Your full name

Your home address.................

Your nearest airport........................

Your Direct Telephone...................

to me so that I can proceed to your home right now with your consignment box immediately. I'm waiting for your prompt reply please call +1(347)6678243 Agent Johnson Mike

On 10/17/2019 at 5:49 PM, iococoi said:
Hi,my love!

I special know you From Tinder yesterday so I would like To fck with you.
My name Matha
I create some account with my nked photos ?
I Wait you soul. My nickname: Matha330.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:50 AM, iococoi said:
Hello,my lovlely. i was seen you in Inst yesterday and i waunt to meet you.
My Name Laronda
I do account with my cool pics.
I will Wait you.
Ma nick : Phillips233.

honey find my photos!

from fck to meet, from nked to cool..cmon you spambots..

Hey,my lovlely. i was seen you in FB today and i waunt to fucc you.
My Name Christel
I create account wiht my amazing photos.
I`ll waiting youth messages.
my second name : Alpha919.

Pleaase find my pics!

thats MUCH better..

• 1 month later...

Don't know if this counts as spam because I've met the person selling these but an offer on authentic Mongolian yurts shipped directly from Mongolia popped up in my inbox.

Maybe taking up my nomadic lifestyle a notch with one?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Greetings, I am Steven Walker, I got your contact email from an 
online directory with my license key; I have decided to write you
through my private mail box for my personal reasons .

I would need your assistance in re-profiling funds worth GBP
6,800,000.00 (Six  Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds)
belonging to my late client who shares same surname with you.

Contact me for more detailed information and confirm your
detailed information to me once again. It requires your
urgent attention and I would like to meet with you personally,
for about an hour or so, to set up a meeting for this at your
convenience.

It is advisable for you to reply my message today for me to know
if I should continue with my search.

Should you be interested and find yourself able to work with
me,kindly contact me reply back.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Steven Walker

• Burger 1

• 1 month later...

Ultimately the PhD thesis of all higher education, empathy and compassion for the common good (Universe forelaws, meaning and purpose) - as the coming age on Earth highlighted by the forelaws party and united albedo regions - is the norm and way forward on all planets with progressive intelligent life.

Addressing climate change - centered on management of planet albedo, i.e. atmosphere and surface reflectivity of solar radiation - involves major alteration of human infrastructure, which, among other things, consists of buildings, roads, hempcrete houses, and airport runways . . . all capable of changing surface color with temperature change, through thermochromism (Karlessi and Santamouris). This chemistry-based technology provides humankind the capability for achievement of benign and relative stability in weather and climate.

A primary goal of the emerging forelaws party on Earth, revamping human infrastructure for appropriate albedo requires unity between thermochromism and the plant kingdom, likewise changing surface color with temperature change (every tree and flower a contributor) - paving the way to united albedo regions and a compassionate/cooperative global society.

Robert E. Cobb

Forelaws on Board

www.forelawsonboard.net

Dank site too.

Edited by ManjuShri
  • Haha 1