IGNORED

Insane Anti-Obama Stuff

Guest we_kill_soapscum

Guest we_kill_soapscum

inspired by typing 'obama is' into google. found this on a forum:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post

16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women"[Dan 11:37]

Could this be a reference to his now-confirmed homosexuality?

I wasn't sure if this means HIS desire for women or women's desire for HIM. Either way, everybody knows that black bad-boys are a magnet for every harlot around, (and what's badder than an al-Queda member?) and that buck negros like himself can't go for more than a week without trying to impregnate at least one white woman. Therefore, the fact that he's not (yet) been caught fornificating with and/or raping a white woman prooves that he's a homosexual, and therefore, the antiChrist.

Guest Glass Plate

I wrote this anti-Obama haiku:

Hello Obama

Get out of this country please

You ain't American

Guest ezkerraldean

Hello Obama

You ain't American

Commie nigger muslim

In the White House

Where did it all go wrong

lol

Guest beatfanatic

Hello Obama

You ain't American

Commy nigger mooslim

In the yite House

Where did it ol go rong

lol

fixd

The thing that bugged me most about Obama winning was that none of the people who drank the cool aid in Chicago bothered to research his history.

The man just doesn't have the CHOPS to lead this nation, yet. He was only in Senate for a year or two, and if you look at the legislation that he sponsored in his time there you realized it was light weight.

I would have liked for him to season for another four years before taking the reigns.

The thing that bugged me most about Obama winning was that none of the people who drank the cool aid in Chicago bothered to research his history.

The man just doesn't have the CHOPS to lead this nation, yet. He was only in Senate for a year or two, and if you look at the legislation that he sponsored in his time there you realized it was light weight.

I would have liked for him to season for another four years before taking the reigns.

so does that mean you'll vote to re-elect him? 4 years of presidency is pretty good seasoning imo

Guest Barricade

Hello Obama

You ain't American

haiku fail

the last line has 6 syllables.

so does that mean you'll vote to re-elect him? 4 years of presidency is pretty good seasoning imo

Depends on how I feel after his four years in office.

The truth is, while I may come off as some Republican gun nut, I actually lean left. I wanted to vote Democrat but I didn't think Obama had the 'stuff'....

Guest Glass Plate

Hello Obama

You ain't American

haiku fail

Ok, you're right, should of been "Y'ain't American" or "You Ain't 'Merican"

Either way it doesn't matter because the art of the haiku isn't actually that strict, especially if you're writing in english where 5/7/5 doesn't really work as well.

Hello Obama

You ain't American

haiku fail

Commie nigger muslim

In the White House

Where did it all go wrong

lol

haiku fail 2.0

1st line has 1 extra syllable.

2nd has 3 too few.

3rd has 2 extra.

Learn yo shit, fool.

Depends on how I feel after his four years in office.

The truth is, while I may come off as some Republican gun nut, I actually lean left. I wanted to vote Democrat but I didn't think Obama had the 'stuff'....

So you voted for...?

Guest Backson

I would let Obama fuck me.

love your avatar.

I'm back in Albarn mode since Plastic beach came out.

Archived