IGNORED

Tron Legacy - full trailer online

Rubin Farr

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hope the music isn't what was in the trailer.. the best thing about the old movie was the weirdass ambient wendy carlos score. it made the film. (+I loves the jega remixes he put out on planet mu)

hollywood is scared to use anything but the typical overproduced orchestra military beat these days.. in one key that never changes

oh hey, gladiator babes in tight retro outfits!

How can anyone think Jeff Bridges won't be fucking awesome in this flick? He plays the good guy AND the bad guy. Anyone who can pwn the oscars at age 60 and win best actor wouldn't get involved with something that doesn't rock.

Thought it was gonna be a two hour long Alex Rutterford-esque visionary use of the 'Real D' format....

this trailer smashed those dreams....

TRON CLUBS!

bleh........

Guest Enter a new display name

Possible plot hole: wasn't the raygun that transports people to Tron's world located in an office building in the original movie? In that trailer, that device is clearly stored in Flynn's arcade.

Movie looks fucking awesome and I'm going to be seeing this in 3D for sure. Loved Tron 1 as a kid but it's really difficult to watch now due to the campness of it (De-rezzing!). Updating Tron to Tron Legacy is like updating the 1960's batman to Dark Knight batman.

edit: God. Some of you people on here are worse than the people over at No Mutants Allowed for 'spergin.

dude, I just want some seriously nutty, brilliantly designed, psychedelic visions made into an hour long real D film....

Tron L will have its fun moments....

and what the fuck man?

I have Asperger's...

How dare you?!

and I must say, 'Vertigo Devoid' is a fine record.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hahathhat

i am wondering, is this tron film also done with a foonly?

...aaaaand, no one gets that joke. hahathhat laughs just so someone will

Archived