IGNORED

goldfrapp - head first

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

Any hint of the IAmAmIWhoAmI stuff in there or can we most definitely rule them out of that mystery now?

i would be surprised to the vanilla ice extreme if that was goldfrapp, judging mostly by this record

i love rocket and believer. i think i'll wait until the cd comes out to buy it.

on the first listen, i hated both songs. i also thought they were dated, kinda cheesy. but i also thought this about telefon tel aviv's "immolate yourself," mostly from listening to "helen of troy." however, similar to how i ended up loving "immolate yourself," i ended up loving these two songs. i dunno how it worked out.

Guest tht tne

on the first listen, i hated both songs. i also thought they were dated, kinda cheesy. but i also thought this about telefon tel aviv's "immolate yourself," mostly from listening to "helen of troy." however, similar to how i ended up loving "immolate yourself," i ended up loving these two songs. i dunno how it worked out.

rationale: poster is female

GUYZ JUST WAIT, ALRIGHT? SHE'S THE ONE THAT MADE YOU GO TO THE BACKROOM AND CRAI WITH HER VOICE IN "DWR BDR", "SAD BUT TRUE", and "ARE WE HERE?" AMONG OTHERS. JUST GIVE ALICE A CHANCE!

Which is why such a waste of such a wonderful voice is such a shame...

yeah, females process auditory information differently. they hear through their vaginas.

Guest tht tne

yeah, females process auditory information differently. they hear through their vaginas.

do you wanna meet up at lake buena vista flaming lips? :emotawesomepm9:

i just got this album and it's great. you know how a lot of people hated seventh tree at first because it was "wtf folk music?" well, this is the same way. once you get the past the initial "van halen? what?" phase, it's just another amazing goldfrapp album.

i am biased though because i love everything that goldfrapp does.

goldfapp :trashbear:

GUYZ JUST WAIT, ALRIGHT? SHE'S THE ONE THAT MADE YOU GO TO THE BACKROOM AND CRAI WITH HER VOICE IN "DWR BDR", "SAD BUT TRUE", and "ARE WE HERE?" AMONG OTHERS. JUST GIVE ALICE A CHANCE!

• 7 years later...

I've been a fan since the first album, but agree that Head First was total shite. Tales of Us was pretty great (even though nothing is touching Felt Mountain).

I have some hype. I'll listen to the album definitely!

Archived