IGNORED

DJ Fred McGriff - Goodbye1833

Fred McGriff

great mix. hadn't heard of Lackluster, that track is brilliant.

Dear Ron Manager, I have a question for you, it is more suitable for PM but my PMs are disabled, can you maybe email me? my email is fartfart@fart.fart, where the first fart is "fresh," the second fart is "mouse," the third fart is "gmail," and the fourth and final fart is "com." I would appreciate your time very much, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

done.

oh dude I totally spaced on this. basically I was going to beg you to listen to a song of mine and tell me if it was terrible or not because your music tastes from what I've gathered seem aligned with what I'm producing right now (modern love inspired type stuff). but I decided it was terrible before I even wrote back. sorry to waste your time.

Guest Ron Manager

no probs. you should definitely consider sending it though! Amoral Mayor Earwig and Bishop Witney are all i have from you, but i dig them. definitely be interested to hear something a little different from you.

• 1 year later...

Archived