IGNORED

The God Damned Digital Exclusive

Guest Spittal

Guest Spittal

As a musician I try to get everything as legally as possible.

So I spent a good portion of the day searching through google trying to find a way to purchase the Digital Exclusive EP (THE ONLY EP I DON'T HAVE BY AUTECHRE!!!).

I finally found the link to the iTunes japanese store and I tried to purchase the god damned thing only to get denied, saying that I can only buy things that are on the iTunes Canadian store!

Sigh, so I give up. Autechre obviously knew that the rest of the world outside of japan were going to get their greasy hands on a copy of this, they are just trying to make our lives harder. So I ask WATMM for help, but not for illegal, forum rule breaking help. I'm wondering if there is a place I can actually purchase this EP? and if not, what are my other options? (lets try to keep this within the forum rules as much as possible, I'm not trying to stir up shit here).

Thanks

I know it goes explicitly against the rules you constructed, but just download it via soulseek and use the money you would've spent to buy a cake, then give it to them at their next show.

It's only really one 'exclusive' song anyway (albeit a very good one)

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I know it goes explicitly against the rules you constructed, but just download it via soulseek and use the money you would've spent to buy a cake, then give it to them at their next show.

It's only really one 'exclusive' song anyway (albeit a very good one)

or you could just burn the cake on the altar for a sweet aroma, an offering made by fire to the idm lords.

is there anything actually significantly different about one of these there tracks from quaristice, quadrange, or versions?

as in, is it worth it to go out of your way to hunt it down?

is there anything actually significantly different about one of these there tracks from quaristice, quadrange, or versions?

blyzl castle is pretty fucking epic

blyzl castle is pretty fucking epic

aka: YES IT IS

hahah. somebody was trying to argue that oversteps sounded like BoC.. (not at all IMO) but this would be the closest ever for them.. the little chromatic background loop around 3'20" totally reminded me of BoC High Scores nlogax (likewise at about 3'00" or so in). Well I guess they're all Gescom ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38R7ASGnpuA&feature=related

-edit- what a bizarre video.. that's just funny

• 9 years later...

Blyz Castl!

Just hearing this for the first time.  It's not often the term "raw" comes to mind as a descriptor for an Ae track, but this sounds raw in the best way.  It's like Ae's version of a track from the Aphex Twin soundcloud dump, before the dump happened.  Sean plz.

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Blyz Castl!

Just hearing this for the first time.  It's not often the term "raw" comes to mind as a descriptor for an Ae track, but this sounds raw in the best way.  It's like Ae's version of a track from the Aphex Twin soundcloud dump, before the dump happened.  Sean plz.

''blyz castl was done by rob with an mpc using some machinedrum samples amongst others''

- AWATDOD

Archived