IGNORED

your most expensive recent purchase

Guest tht tne

about to get a 32gb iphone at verizon today. otherwise, i'm just waiting for the impending ass-rape by means of taxes. i suppose the other big purchase would be the services of an accountant, prior to said ass-rape.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ezkerraldean

fucking hardcore garmin GPS, $400 Canadian dollars (about £5 lol)

company money though lol

about to get a 32gb iphone at verizon today. otherwise, i'm just waiting for the impending ass-rape by means of taxes. i suppose the other big purchase would be the services of an accountant, prior to said ass-rape.

pm me seriously

i just bought a sweet little sound card . . can't wait to use it while traveling!

indigoiox.png

Guest Babar

macallan-18-year-sherry-oak.jpg

Self-made birthday gift. When I die I want to drink only that in heaven

my parents opened a bottle of riesling (1983) yesterday. Tasted fucking good. It had a distinct parasol mushroom taste. We then looked for its value : ~600€

>_<

Guest Al Hounos

Bought this: http://templeofjawnz.com/?page_id=34

to add to my collection (http://templeofjawnz.com/?page_id=40)

Temple of Jawnz, 3 American guys in Seoul, they make QUALITY shit, I am telling you, QUALITY. Beats all those top brand names, plus they make it for your measurements.

damn, this watmmer got class. i wanna start my own clothing line in Seoul. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Coalbucket PI

Just bought a washing machine. Was hoping to collect it in a 2001 Vauxhall Corsa but I'm a little skeptical about that now... Do taxis do stuff like that?

• 7 months later...

Merzbox, $150.

Less of a purchase and more of a recent investment was about $1000 on duplicating CDs, which was probably just a big waste of money as no one listens to CDs anymore and I'm no good at selling my own product.

Less of a purchase and more of a recent investment was about $1000 on duplicating CDs, which was probably just a big waste of money as no one listens to CDs anymore and I'm no good at selling my own product.

Most people who buy my CDs (as opposed to downloads) are people who don't seem to be into computers a great deal, & I don't think there's much of a demographic crossover between people who don't know computers & people who support the independent instrumental electronic music scene.

Good luck tho

Actually I also like buying CDs, even if I just rip them straight to my external harddrive. Hopefully now that I have winter employment I'll be able to catch up on my "to buy" list (which currently includes albums I haven't listened to since high school).

Archived