IGNORED

your most expensive recent purchase

Guest tht tne

Less of a purchase and more of a recent investment was about $1000 on duplicating CDs, which was probably just a big waste of money as no one listens to CDs anymore and I'm no good at selling my own product.

Most people who buy my CDs (as opposed to downloads) are people who don't seem to be into computers a great deal, & I don't think there's much of a demographic crossover between people who don't know computers & people who support the independent instrumental electronic music scene.

Good luck tho

It isn't instrumental electronic, it's... hm... well it has acoustic/electric guitar, vocals, bass, drums and fairly elaborate production including a healthy dose of electronics. Here's one song from the project in case anyone's curious:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude that was really good. I have liked your stuff for a minute. Did you ever release your more industrial-y vocal stuff (under Eric Hogg)? I would buy both albums, although I have to admit, my preference at this point is for mp3s.

dude that was really good. I have liked your stuff for a minute. Did you ever release your more industrial-y vocal stuff (under Eric Hogg)? I would buy both albums, although I have to admit, my preference at this point is for mp3s.

Thanks! Aye, that is me. This is the same project as Eric Hogg, just decided to go back to my original alias. It's pretty far from industrial for the most part, though I did make more industrial inspired music back in the day under different names. I'll PM you on acquiring the CDs if you're interested.

Every person should know that Zephyr Nova and any alias/project he is involved in is going to kick ass.

:emb:

I feel validated with an Essines endorsement. Cheers man.

+1. NP - tragic new ideal. sorry to derail thread, hopefully my latest expensive purchase will be here on Friday?

Oh wow that's really old! Crazy that someone here has even heard that, heheh. Yeah that was me too.

Sorry for sort of hijacking the thread, wasn't my intention. Carry on!

Archived