IGNORED

lofi

Guest jim

Guest cakeface

here are some tracks i made quite a while ago, before i bought a computer infact, i recorded them into cool edit about 6 months ago straight from my roland jx305. The production is non-existent and the ideas are too loop based to really go anywhere (check out my amazing self publicising) but i thought i'd stick them online for some, hopefully not to harsh, criticism from y'all. They can be streamed or downloaded, just in case you like them enough to keep them forever, and i'm looking forward to your feedback.

http://www.funender.com/music/bands/9702/

Guest cakeface

alright i know watmm can be cliquey at times but... a little tiny bit of feedback, come onnnnn, they're only short little tunes

comp froze when i was replying. i liked ninja the best, nice melody, but think it sounded to centered, everything in the middle. the second track was nice too. first track i didnt like so much. thanks for sharing.

re: comments

you need to be a bit more patient:) your post is only a few hours old.

Guest cakeface
re: comments

you need to be a bit more patient:) your post is only a few hours old.

fair enough, just that it's the first time i've put any music up and i didn't want thread to sink without a single comment, ta for listening

I would like to hear your music. When I click the link it gives me a login screen. You would be better off using Myspace. Post in this thread again when it's available again.

btw...your thread title freaked me out when I first saw it....

Archived