IGNORED

if you have a jar of nutella, a scanner and a compulsion to be helpful, then this thread is the one for you.

Plum

nutella.jpg

i desperately need a scan of this label (in full).

if anybody here could make this happen i would be very grateful. very!

me potentially getting my dick wet depends on it.

edit: could even result in me getting my face punch/kicked off by a polish kick boxer.

Guest Enter a new display name

I am calling my lawyer at the moment as I witness a copyright infringement plot between 2 members of this usually peaceful community.

Guest 277: 930-933

It's now soaking in a pan of water...

Disclaimer:

This is just label soaking peeling scanning for informational and entertainment purposes only, do not use this information for purposes for which it is not intended.

Guest futuregirlfriend

yeah no way is that label coming off without massive tearing. there's a somerfield knock off in the cupboard too. the label fell right off when i looked at it. i could try a scan tomorrow.

Guest futuregirlfriend

no i meant the real deal. could try a photo with a dslr if the scan doesn't work out. your call.

yeah no way is that label coming off without massive tearing. there's a somerfield knock off in the cupboard too. the label fell right off when i looked at it. i could try a scan tomorrow.

no i meant the real deal. could try a photo with a dslr if the scan doesn't work out. your call.

tease that mother off!

Guest Rabid

I just tried peeling the label off (just for fun, I would've been to lazy to scan it or anything) and the damn thing ripped right as I got to the a.

Wait a second, why's there a jar of nutella in my house

Archived