IGNORED

Surfing On Sine Waves/Quoth

bubbhasdance

27 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

yeah i feel it in the air

I have to admit, I’ve been rushing to watmm before daylight much more than usual, lately. Senses tingling.  

a new polygon window album would be rave:)

• 3 months later...

I might have the unpopular opinion (at least around these circles) that I personally don't really care for it. First track, Quixote & the last track are pretty great though.

(Is it just me or does this album desperately need a remaster)

Edited by X4creek

What do you all think Richard thinks of his Polygon work? To me, it's so distinct from the rest of his stuff... And one I return too insanely often as it just never gets old.

There's something spiritual for me with it I think. Of course most acid and hypnotic electronic music does this, but there's something extra hypnotic that draws me in. The tapey / dat saturation on the 808s, menacing pads, alien 303s, watery blips, icy hats. So alien and cold, but so warm and comforting. Fuck I could go on lol.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lane Visitor said:

What do you all think Richard thinks of his Polygon work?

I think it gives him good memories about his time in Cornwall. And I believe he said in interviews he still likes his older work. To me this means he makes music which is close to his heart. If you make music close to your heart, it never really ages. It's a memory pod to a former you. Distilled memories and emotions into tunes. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

did you go across to the mount? gardens are lush

Went over by boat, did inside and the gardens. Walked back, because the tide was out ?

14 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

As is the priory church. Definitely worth a visit ? 

Yes, very nice! ?

• Like 2

Excellent! Nice to see the sun shining and short sleeves. It’s weird weather near London, not really pleasant at all. Cold wind, sometimes very warm sunshine and then massive downpours. Crap in other words.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Excellent! Nice to see the sun shining and short sleeves. It’s weird weather near London, not really pleasant at all. Cold wind, sometimes very warm sunshine and then massive downpours. Crap in other words.

Yeah! There was a big down pour on the way to Marazion, then after about half an hour, red hot for the rest of the time we were there!

• Like 1