IGNORED

if you could ask ae one question

not_vikur

i'd ask why they stopped doing melodic music, why they feel like they can't return to their earlier sound, at all ... well, no, i'd just hug them, i'm guessing. i remember when i saw them in DC, last year, all i kept thinking was, "i'm standing ten feet away from autechre, wtf"

I remember asking them if they ever thought that a) If they ever thought any of their tracks were too challenging and thus left them off an album, and likewise B) If they thought any of their tracks were too 'commercial' and thus didn't put them on the album either.

They just moaned at me though.

(this was on the Warp Q&A thing they did a while back)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

I would ask them: How rich are you?

I am sure they have a palace. :fear: They occasionally tour and they have several albums.

• 1 month later...
Guest DrHat

i love how i stopped this thread dead in its tracks - it's been long enough, so i'm poking it (maybe into action?) again

I'd ask what the hell was going through their heads when they made Gantz Graf. Because it's mind blowing.

Archived