IGNORED

KFC - Double Down

Guest blicero

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

dayum that looks wicked right now, I would be content to mow down on one of these, smoke a cigarette, have a heart attack and die happy

Didn't they already release this?

....... you found the leak?? dood pm your connect

everyone at work is freaking out about this thing, but really how much different is this than eating two pieces of fried chicken?

yea, its only 540 calories. well compared to say a big mac or whopper, its nothing.

dont get me wrong, i like food like this on occasion, but just because its lower in calories doesnt mean its healthier. theres probably tons more grease and saturated fat and whatnot stuff that gets stuck in your arteries.

dont get me wrong, i like food like this on occasion, but just because its lower in calories doesnt mean its healthier. theres probably tons more grease and saturated fat and whatnot stuff that gets stuck in your arteries.

oh no doubt, im just saying this is not on the level of that 7-patty whopper with cheese or wendys quad baconator though.

Guest blicero

I agree that it's really the concept that is most impressive. It's not as bad as it seems (on par with a Big Mac).

However, imagine eating a Big Mac made with fried chicken instead of bread. Now THAT would be something to behold.

I vote we use the large hardon collider to turn all bread buns into fried chicken

i think on some level, that pancake sandwich mcdonalds used to have was worse. the mcgriddle? it used pancakes as buns to hold sausage, egg and cheese. plus the buns were injected with syrup.

Archived