IGNORED

KFC - Double Down

Guest blicero

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.torontosun.com/news/weird/2010/04/12/13555286.html

Bad news for those whose mouths were watering at the sight of cheese, sauce and bacon sandwiched between two breaded chicken filets and who were just waiting until the moment they could take their first bite - you'll have to go south of the border.

what the hell is this? i'm going to have to go to all they way to the US in order to get a double down??? :rtfm:

Tried one tonight. The bacon was hardly fucking there, I thought I got ripped off, but then nope I finally noticed it. I don't think mine was that fresh, it wasn't as hot as the paper wrapper had exclaimed (CAUTION: HOT!). Overall it wasn't amazing, but it was decent. I much prefer their bowls to be honest. But fuck KFC, I'd rather have popeyes.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I was gonna try one these today... but Im scared to because im pretty sure its gonna be a disappointment, Im pretty sure its waaay fucking tastier in my dreams.

think i'm gonna get one of these tomorrow and document it. depends on if i can escape work long enough.

Please write a review of your thoughts on it, like one of your classic amazon reviews.

Guest tht tne

think i'm gonna get one of these tomorrow and document it. depends on if i can escape work long enough.

like the enromous omelet sandwich from burger king or whatever that was, i lolled that day my friends

yeah the pupil got all fixed up last year over the winter

it wasn't really all that disgusting. it didnt have that great of a sandwichy feel, which was disappointing. i just felt like i was eating fried chicken. not bad tasting but i probably wouldn't get it again. doesn't live up to the hype. i dont even feel overly full.

everyone at work is freaking out about this thing, but really how much different is this than eating two pieces of fried chicken?

yea, its only 540 calories. well compared to say a big mac or whopper, its nothing.

Yeah, but 1380mg of sodium! holy fuck!

Archived