IGNORED

KFC - Double Down

Guest blicero

i had one of those new taco bell tortadas last night. what it is, is it's one of their quesadillas, served in their quesadilla qrapper, and the only difference is they dont cut it. well they only cut it in half instead of sixths or eights or whatever.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blicero

i had one of those new taco bell tortadas last night. what it is, is it's one of their quesadillas, served in their quesadilla qrapper, and the only difference is they dont cut it. well they only cut it in half instead of sixths or eights or whatever.

...and they put other shit in it, too. right?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol the setup for that video is really not lols at all, but the last 5 seconds are fuckin comedy gold

• 4 years later...

I would try the fuck out of that but I'm guessing it'll never appear in australia.. Then again I've been scared to try the regular double when it appears on aus menus

Guest bitroast

I would try the fuck out of that but I'm guessing it'll never appear in australia.. Then again I've been scared to try the regular double when it appears on aus menus

i had the double down but was pretty underwhelmed.

hot chicken with fillings inbetween. it was kind of slobby/sloppy and would've benefited from some other ingredients or restructuring or whatever. hot slooppy mess. not terrible. not heartattack worthy, not special.

i do wanna try that hotdog mess tho lol give it to me!!!!!

i had the double down but was pretty underwhelmed.

hot chicken with fillings inbetween. it was kind of slobby/sloppy and would've benefited from some other ingredients or restructuring or whatever. hot slooppy mess. not terrible. not heartattack worthy, not special.

i do wanna try that hotdog mess tho lol give it to me!!!!!

could probably make it at home tbh

I have leftover hotdogs from the party.. got mustard too.. hmm, just go to KFC and ask for a fillet by itself, take it home and get goin'

Sp3cNYE.jpg

Hey guys - anyone try one yet?

Who the hell comes up with this shit? How do you just sit down and say "Hey you know what would be good? Let's take a hot dog and wrap it in chicken!"... Then again there's someone out there who probably thinks this is the greatest dish ever thought up... Looks fucking gross.

I ate one of the original Double Downs when they first came out with them, and I didn't find it disgusting or anything. I just thought the chicken overpowered the bacon and whatever else was on the "sandwich."

This hot dog thing looks both delicious and disgusting at the same time. I can't wait to try it.

It looks like gonnorhea dick fucking a deep fried wonky vagina in Hell.

You took the words (the gonnorhea?) Right out of my mouth

maybe if you weren't such a feltcher you wouldn't have gonorrhea in ya mouf.

Archived