IGNORED

Guest boredroom

Guest sirch

don't feel bad dude that's pointless. you shouldn't feel bad or be made to feel bad for having that opinion. if it's what you think, so what? :)

respect for saying what you think/ feel.

don't feel bad dude that's pointless. you shouldn't feel bad or be made to feel bad for having that opinion. if it's what you think, so what? :)

respect for saying what you think/ feel.

glad i've taken it back mate... now i feel better :)

after all what was my point?.. i like the old and the new and picking on a single person makes no sense what so ever.

living and learning.

Guest sirch

well at least you feel better mate which is the main thing. ..yeah, live and learn, tis what it's all about. :)

Guest ruiagnelo

so where's 'Tape 2' ? Boredroom ????????????????

hahaha

kidding.... :D

Hope it comes soon :)

Guest sirch

hahaha

Tape 2 will/should be traded in private, me thinks.... after all the hullabaloo of last week, haha

had a PM from Boredroom.. and Tape 2 WILL come, eventually.... it seems :)

keep it secret keep it safe. ;)

Guest ruiagnelo

hahaha

Tape 2 will/should be traded in private, me thinks.... after all the hullabaloo of last week, haha

had a PM from Boredroom.. and Tape 2 WILL come, eventually.... it seems :)

keep it secret keep it safe. ;)

The fact that we are actually talking about it here its already bad, but ok, lets keep it low profile.

Great thing is that it is COMING! We should talk about this subject through PM tho, ok?

Guest sirch

it's not really that bad, really :)

i PM'd Boredroom the other day asking him about it. it's not like he said "don't say anything..", y'know, so... it's cool :)

but yeah, PM is the way to go next time! fo' sure.

Guest ruiagnelo

it's not really that bad, really :)

i PM'd Boredroom the other day asking him about it. it's not like he said "don't say anything..", y'know, so... it's cool :)

but yeah, PM is the way to go next time! fo' sure.

:)

nah watmm is as low profile as it gets. i haven't seen any cops around here. have you? :shuriken:

keep that second tape coming damnit!! you're not going all good old smeagol on us!

Guest ruiagnelo

nah watmm is as low profile as it gets. i haven't seen any cops around here. have you? :shuriken:

keep that second tape coming damnit!! you're not going all good old smeagol on us!

It is coming mate :cisfor:

Guest sirch

lol @ good old smeagol.

there is one 'cop' who lurks tho.... daily. sadly. keeping a beady eye on us, lol :)

Guest ruiagnelo

lol @ good old smeagol.

there is one 'cop' who lurks tho.... daily. sadly. keeping a beady eye on us, lol :)

True that. And i know his username.

• 4 months later...
Guest Billov

I completely missed out on this... Is anyone interested in uploading this again, I'm sure more than just me will be eternally gratefull :closedeyes:

I completely missed out on this... Is anyone interested in uploading this again, I'm sure more than just me will be eternally gratefull :closedeyes:

you are welcome mate

:whistling:

oh no. watch out for them po lice and the lawyers! they'll be on their way to your house right now! lol

Guest ruiagnelo

you are welcome mate

:whistling:

oh no. watch out for them po lice and the lawyers! they'll be on their way to your house right now! lol

they are around my house, i can hear footsteps and guns loading.

better go now

runforrest.jpg