IGNORED

Autechre tour Australia May 27-29 2010

djimbe

Guest Greg Reason

Looks like they'll be coming to Perth two days before I turn eighteen. Good timing.

Serious... You look about fifty in that photo :emotawesomepm9:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck, I can't believe that. hopefully sydney stays up just a little longer...

if anyone's making a trip to sydney for this you might be able to crash at my place if you need to, PM me if this applies to you.

just saw that Melbourne sold out, subsequently thrashed my credit card.

I'm flying down from Brisbane so I'll give you a shout beforehand if my accommodation falls through. Vivid festival at the opera house on the same weekend!

This is going to be epic

wow holy crap am i glad i got in early or what!

echo: sorrrry i only managed to buy tickets for myself and my friends.. if one of them pulls out i'll be sure to let you know! (i don't think this will happen though)

i can't believe it sold out! i've gotta burn up a ton of my albums to give out, heh.

ps. nice avatar, verticalhold!

i was thinking about it, but considering this will likely be the only time i'll ever see autechre live i think i'll give it a miss and just enjoy the show.. or something!

Guest Greg Reason

anyone who's going to the Australian tour willing to sit back and record? i have an idea, private message me if you are even if you don't have a recorder

Yeah sorry but I am gonna be well fucked up :crazy:

ok apparently the ticket sales on the civil society website were presale, and it's only them that sold out - i saw someone say that the general release tickets go on sale today.. so echo, you may have a chance!

.. i still have no idea why it has had no mention at all on the hifi bar website though!

Aussie brethren--lure the soundman to his drowning death in a local billabong and nab some soundboards. Alternatively, when the bass gets going, usher a goat near his feet and give one of the crocs a "pssst" in its ginger beer about it so he won't know what got him from behind.

goat? i'll use a bloody dingo! fair dinkum!

Guest Greg Reason

We should have a Sydney WATMM meetup too. There's a bar (or two even) just round the corner from the venue. How convenient :whistling:

Archived