IGNORED

Autechre tour Australia May 27-29 2010

djimbe

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xf posts here sometimes, he's living in adelaide now though. refund used to hang around a lot on xltronic but not anymore. actually i should ask him if he's got a ticket yet!

Guest Space Coyote

i would be willing to send my high quality Sony field recorder to someone trusted (the key word here hehe ) in australia who would be willing to capture the whole gig. :emotawesomepm9:

Possibly attending the Sydney show but don't have a ticket/roadtripcrew yet. I will try get confirmed a.s.a.p.

Guest Space Coyote

moshtix.com.au have some left

Still have some left for the Sydney show on the 28th it appears, just secured mine

Guest extherium

moshtix is fucking me around. i gave my account details to my mate so he could use his credit card but still get the tickets in my name (I paid him for it so it's all good) and then my account somehow got deleted with no trace of it ever existing, so no idea if the tickets were actually bought or not....

I've had trouble with Moshtix in the past. I figured that because I didn't get a confirmation email when it screwed up on me, it didn't go through. Turns out I was right, so I bought another ticket... and all good.

Guest Space Coyote

yeah well if I miss out on this because of moshtix's own incompetency I will surely be very upset.

You may be already on top of it but personally I recommend getting your mate to make a new account and use that to buy you tickets while they're still available. There is an option to specify different names across multiple tickets.

When I got my ticket earlier it was the first time using moshtix and it let me sign up and buy the ticket all in one session, no confirmation email or verification needed.

Guest bitroast

yuck! thats a horrid feeling. hope you secure the tickets in the end. you can't let ae come to au and not go. you simply can't!!

Guest Greg Reason

Gaaahhh I'm missing Tortoise cause they're skipping Bris this time. Saw em on their last round though and they were bloody fantastic.

Guest bitroast

NICE ONE. although. melbourne, sydney. they're pretty much kind of located in different states of australia ^^

I'm hitting both the Sydney & Melbourne shows. I'd say look for the fat beardo wearing a grey Autechre t-shirt, but I suspect that doesn't really narrow things down very much, huh?

Guest harry merkin

I'm going to the Melbourne show, along with my Zoom H4N recorder. . . I wonder what the chances of a Soundboard recording are? lol is it worth asking?

Guest Space Coyote

I'm going to the Melbourne show, along with my Zoom H4N recorder. . . I wonder what the chances of a Soundboard recording are? lol is it worth asking?

I recognise your name and location from collectiveunconscious. Welcome aboard. Are you a long time lurker, first time poster?

Guest harry merkin

I recognise your name and location from collectiveunconscious. Welcome aboard. Are you a long time lurker, first time poster?

ha! small world. I actually found this place as I was looking for some more live Autechre . . .then realised how cool it is, and that I should stay. I make my own stuff, and so this place is really perfect for me.

Guest Greg Reason

I wonder what the chances of a Soundboard recording are? lol is it worth asking?

Nope.

Archived