IGNORED

A disturbing story

Dragon

My upbringing was pretty good. My father was a bit totalitarian, but my mother balanced it out.

I didn't mean it like ( i had a pretty good childhood in that aspect)

I meant it like , i used to have lots of imaginary friends , and recurring nightmares about weird shit like bloody fetuses and big eyed people.

its a shame i only started reading creepy pasta 18+, when i was 12 it would probably have scared the shit out of me.

im not trying to be a dick btw, i do think its cool, its just im too old for it.

• 1 year later...
Guest Coalbucket PI

It was not bad, sort of same old stuff for the most part though

it was a dream / but there's a scar / and now someone's been murdered

sounds like fight club and Donnie darko. I wonder what my doppelganger would do with me. probably sit on the opposite side of the couch and count all his money while being happy and not drinking.

I found this story on 4chan about a week ago with the message "no one will read this before 404", and I've just read it all the way through. Fucking hell, this is freaky stuff. I urge you to read it all, even if it takes a while. Trust me, it's worth it. It's a .png, so there aren't ant scary frames or anything like that.

1271543739578.png

what a load of shit. doesn't even make sense.

Archived