IGNORED

I`m happy again!

pera

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahah this is so funny, I was so excited that I slept only 5 hours.

I met her two weekends ago, she is a friend of a friend of my friend oggi... and last night she was beautiful, she is so tender :emb: also a little bit shy

lol I'm not good for girls, I'm shy too, but we were talking and then in one point there was a silence, she closed her eyes and I kissed her :)

don't tell her you listen to IDM

well.. :emotawesomepm9: my dream is to kiss a girl listening BoC haha really

thanks for all the comments :beer:

i haven't had a shag in almost a month now and my balls feel like concrete.

i hadn't had sex in close to two months and last night i finally did. i didn't finish though. and i have a gf. :facepalm:

Guest margaret thatcher

i haven't had a shag in almost a month now and my balls feel like concrete.

i hadn't had sex in close to two months and last night i finally did. i didn't finish though. and i have a gf. :facepalm:

wow, good grief. i assume it's the missus not putting out...?

i was seeing two girls until recently, who now have proper boyfriends, hence no sex in a month.

but i was getting bored of meaningless sex - there's a girl i actually want to go out with, who i'm meeting up with next weekend...

so what's your next step? give her a call, ask her to have drinks with you...?

well I'm not sure heh this is the first time that I'll meet a girl more than 2 times :facepalm:

I wanna see her right now, but she's traveling to La Plata (like 200km from Buenos Aires) to meet with her father, so she only back tomorrow. May I call she tomorrow? the problem is that she needs to study because the next week she have many tests :shrug: (me too indeed xD)

Guest margaret thatcher

well if you like her, don't let her get away - when she gets back, call her up, and say it'd be cool to meet up for drinks. just chat a bit, ask how her trip to la plata was, etc. then ask her to marry you.

Guest abusivegeorge

Pera dude, I remember meeting your acquaintance a while back in the chat. We hit it off straight away, I'm happy for you, needless to say I have never seen you post until this thread, fucking killer lol!

Top man.

Guest abusivegeorge

I kissed eaw :wub:

:emb:

Oh yeah baby tie my dick in a knot just how I like it :spiteful:

pssssssttttt

*dark places*

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeh I recently fuct a cunt in the butt for the first time, it was purty neato, Im feelin the love

Archived