IGNORED

Chris Clark Track in Cartoon Network Commerical

GatorGreen

Cartoon Network, especially Adult Swim, have been known to play Chris Clark. Especially stuff from Clarence Park it seems. I also heard a Body Riddle track, around the time it was first released.

Hilarious pairing here though haha! Totally Spies lol.

Cartoon Network, especially Adult Swim, have been known to play Chris Clark. Especially stuff from Clarence Park it seems. I also heard a Body Riddle track, around the time it was first released.

Hilarious pairing here though haha! Totally Spies lol.

second on that. i know i've heard "vengeance drools," and maybe "proper lofi"

They have also played some LFO (Freak). This is why I like Cartoon Network, it seems they got there taste of music from Adult Swim and brought a lil bit of it along.

Totally Spies was a HUGE guilty pleasure of mine a few years back (about 6 years ago). >_<

Adult Swim plays a ton of cool stuff too.

Stuff I remember:

Flying Lotus- Massage Situation

Jackson and His Computer Band- Teen Beat Ocean

Jackson and His Computer Band- Radio Caca

Wagon Christ- The Funnies

Squarepusher- F-Train

I know they play some Machine Drum stuff (the artist "Machine Drum").

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Cartoon Network plays A LOT of electronic music . Most of the stuff they use is from Warp though

They play Flying Lotus and Jackson & His Computer Band the most ( Adult Swim is bingeing on Bibio right now )

Cartoon Network plays A LOT of electronic music . Most of the stuff they use is from Warp though

They play Flying Lotus and Jackson & His Computer Band the most ( Adult Swim is bingeing on Bibio right now )

yup noticed this last night when I watche ATHF and Tim & Eric

Guest Backson

i bet if you watched Courage the Cowardly Dog on mute and played Turning Dragon at the same time you'd take that show to new levels.

i hate to be a dick but do the folks at Adultswim only listen to electronic music off Warp and Plug research? I mean it's awesome that they play tracks like AE's Redfall and stuff but sometimes it seems a little bit hipster

it seems a little bit hipster

lollll you guys are ridiculous

I'm sure they listen to all sorts of shit. Maybe these are the labels they are in contact with and have permission to play?

Archived