IGNORED

Eat the Body, Hide the body

chassis

You remember that really annoying track "I'm Blue" by Eiffel 65?

No? I'll refresh your memory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emM_juVdzds

Well, one of my mate says that backwards the lyrics that don't make any sense(ie the da bag dee). These say "Eat the body, Hide the body".

Seems like a popular opinion too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwXagMXU9gs

So whataya reckon?

Have to say, true or not, the song backwards is really cool.

EDIT: Sorry the videos are so gay but the audience for this song is like 12 or something.

I beleive in all this shit (i can even show you some scary examples) , but i am skeptical about this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_69yvFZH9U

I dont know it if believe it yet, but its cool to think that it might be true. Love that bit to.

I started farting uncontrollably when I entered this thread

Harness that power.

Guest 277: 930-933

It doesn't make any sense.

Why would I want to hide the body after it's been eaten?

What do I hide?

My shit that contains the human remains?

They're not going to find that, even if I'm pretty high on the suspect list now there's no way someone's installing a bypass on my connection to the sewer so they can collect all my poo and analyze it.

It just doesn't make any sense.

I grind up the bones.

Guest 277: 930-933

It's hard to take that as a joke, coming from someone with 2Unlimited in their playlist.

Now it's becoming clear whose body I won't have to hide next.

Guest abusivegeorge

It's hard to take that as a joke, coming from someone with 2Unlimited in their playlist.

Now it's becoming clear whose body I won't have to hide next.

"No limit" is a fucking tune.

Guest margaret thatcher

you know i didn't mean recording a message and reversing it. i mean sneaking subversive backwards messages into the song lyrics.

Guest margaret thatcher

i mean, when lyrics are sung on a record, but when reversed they have a 'message' - best example i can think of is 'stairway to heaven', which is still bullshit.

as opposed to recording a message, reversing it, and putting it on the record so it sounds like someone speaking backwards or incoherent noises. there's no talent involved in doing that.

LOL , there is no such thing as "when lyrics are sung on a record, but when reversed they have a 'message'". Nobody is claiming that (And if they do , they are idiots)

People claim Stairway to heaven is blackmasking. Just google it. Trust me , i belong to that scene.

Guest margaret thatcher

round of applause for mr boxing day

also, it's "backmasking". let's not bring race into this.

Archived