Guest Greg Reason

Issues 175 (sept 98) & 194 (2000) of the temporary free Wire archive have a few wicked interviews. My own magazine copies fell apart years ago, mad reading these after so many years.

Sure if you dig, there are more to be found. If anyone finds anything relevant lob the issue numbers here why we still have access.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2020 at 7:21 AM, cwmbrancity said:

Here you go, you got until tomorrow morning-ish

https://ocean.exacteditions.com/magazines/493/issues/

Sad I missed this!   I thought everything was at their brainwashed site.   I've read everything at that site.   I'm sure I can find it on archive.org or something, there are too many Coil fanatics to not have this big name interview be traced somewhere.   

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There’s an “official” Coil bandcamp now:

https://coilofficial.bandcamp.com/music

edit: this is Drew McDowell, so I hope he came to some kind of agreement with Danny Hyde and Thighpaulsandra not to have competing Coil stores, it’s confusing enough already to weed out the “legit” releases from the Russian bootlegs.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@Rubin Farrif I quote the page goes array, but

FP presents a long-awaited complete version of “Sara Dale's Sensual Massage” OST with 8 exclusive and unheard tracks. 
Sara Dale's Sensual Massage was a delightful erotic video with a mystic soundtrack by Coil. Quite unusual for the band dreamy ambient, almost spa-relaxed soft harmonies, bland tribal rhythms, chimes, and birdsong but still with dark mysterious and inimitable Coil musick's charm. 
However, the second part of the album explores more rhythmic structures that remind 'Gay Man's Guide...' soundtrack. 

Besides the OST recordings, the edition includes bonus tracks from the "Basilisk prod.'s" era: “Theme From Blue”, and grandiose "The Hills Are Alive" so badly wanted on vinyl. 
Artwork by Steven Stapleton. Mastering by Martin Bowes. 
The album available on CD, 2LP in 4 different colors, and Collectors vinyl Box Edition limited to 55 copies.

Oh well.