Guest Greg Reason

• 3 weeks later...

I always wanted to get into Coil and today I randomly remembered this band so I think it might be the right time.

What are some of the essential albums?

I did listen to a few of their records for a bit but it was years ago so you can consider me pretty much new to Coil.

image.thumb.png.b37fc154338a3401e0d80da845480138.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heads up for anyone who pre-ordered the LSD vinyl remaster via Wax Trax.  They sent an email notifying of more delays, but are providing bandcamp digital codes to anyone who pre-ordered.  You gotta email them to get it.  The remaster sounds extremely nice, and is a clear improvement over the original imo.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2021 at 6:44 PM, Rubin Farr said:

I know a lot of focus on Coil is on the late 90's period, but outside of England's Hidden Reverse I can't recall many interviews/details on Thrower's time with the band. That was a nice interview.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

https://www.normanrecords.com/records/190826-the-threshold-houseboys-choir-form-grows-rampant

Nice, I do like this album. My original copy hasn't stood the test of time, not sure if it's disc rot, but it's bum. Will pick this up.