Guest Greg Reason

Guest Z_B_Z

re: asian boys, I can tell you some stories (that i've heard from angry psychic tv members)

fuck it i cant resist. what are the stories? i suppose hes called sleazy for a reason...

Guest Z_B_Z

thats a really great interview with sleazy. thanks for the link. lol-

I see Trent Reznor has borrowed the title of Coil’s first official release for the name of his new band, How To Destroy Angels. How did that come about and is it true you’re going to be doing something with them in the near future?

S: Always the perfect gentleman, Trent asked if I minded before going public and I told him I would be delighted. I am working on some things using his raw tracks but I don't know if he will ever want to use them because the music I am enjoying working on now sounds like what you might hear if you were coming out of a K-Hole in a Phnom Penh gay brothel where they were playing a very scratched copy of Coil's Time Machines album on vinyl, probably at the wrong speed!

Edited by Z_B_Z

Guest Greg Reason
As you’re currently living in Bangkok, we’d be amiss if we didn’t ask you the obvious question. Are Thai men the most beautiful men you’ve ever encountered?

S: Without doubt, and also the sweetest. It's true to say I have had better sex, and for hours, with willing, skilled and considerate STRAIGHT boys here (18 + of course) than I ever had in the West with anybody!

re: asian boys, I can tell you some stories (that i've heard from angry psychic tv members)

fuck it i cant resist. what are the stories? i suppose hes called sleazy for a reason...

i'll drop a light weight one that a lot of fans already have heard about, that he got with JB long before he was of age. I think 16, and that the other members of Throbbing Gristle used to tease Sleazy about him having a boy groupie

I see Trent Reznor has borrowed the title of Coil’s first official release for the name of his new band, How To Destroy Angels. How did that come about and is it true you’re going to be doing something with them in the near future?

S: Always the perfect gentleman, Trent asked if I minded before going public and I told him I would be delighted. I am working on some things using his raw tracks but I don't know if he will ever want to use them because the music I am enjoying working on now sounds like what you might hear if you were coming out of a K-Hole in a Phnom Penh gay brothel where they were playing a very scratched copy of Coil's Time Machines album on vinyl, probably at the wrong speed!

that's hilarious, if Trent doesn't want to release stuff that sounds like that he is a major pussy (and trying to cover it up by buying metasoix 'scrotum smasher' bad ass named products)

Edited by Awepittance

the music I am enjoying working on now sounds like what you might hear if you were coming out of a K-Hole in a Phnom Penh gay brothel where they were playing a very scratched copy of Coil's Time Machines album on vinyl, probably at the wrong speed!

that sounds very interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Greg Reason

that is a really nice track, thanks for posting. oddly it reminds me of Kate bush in a good way

Balance was obsessed with Kate Bush. Said he was afraid to talk to her, "she's powerful!"

Guest Greg Reason

Ae trying to get into Coil show at Barcelona, gleefully posted on Coil's Brainwashed page The Solar Lodge many years ago

Smoked much? :tongue::emotawesomepm9:

44-autechre.jpg

Guest Greg Reason

A while ago I had a whine to Sleaz that there were no good Coil shirts available and asked if he'd make some.

He told me I should make them myself and that he was sure other people would be interested! So I'm going to do just that and I want to try doing a real good job of it and making nice designs that are actually somewhat classy (unlike all the shitty bootlegs that do the rounds on Ebay)

So I'm starting with Musick to Play in the Dark. I'm going to put the first order through in two weeks so if any of you guys want one of these shirts pm me with what size you're after and I'll see about getting the right quantities ordered. At this stage it's looking like it'll come in around US$20 plus shipping per shirt.

41188_422630712511_550177511_4677593_7460762_n.jpg

Guest Greg Reason

Goodness gracious me.... I watched the Dublin show (the last Coil gig ever)

Fucking amazing. They played in a temple, it had a really intense atmosphere and Jhonn seemed pretty sober and just looked a little sad and distracted really. He died a week or so later... The last words he sang live were "Are you ready to go now? Are you ready to go now?".....

Very very very good show. They didn't really play any songs so to speak other than 'Going Up', which is heartbreaking. They do a sort of vague rendition of 'Moon's Milk' and they incorporate a few samples from 'Amethyst Deceivers' into one of the jams but mostly it's cosmic sounding new material and improv stuff that they never played at any other gig.

And the sound and visuals are actually really good too, which I didn't expect considering how much Sleaz was sort of forewarning us that it was all taken from amateur sources

digging the shirt, i would definitely buy a remote viewer one. found this on the brainwashed site..i wonder if it was an official one..

tshirt-remote.jpg

Guest Greg Reason

Haha I was going to do exactly that next up. I guess I will skip straight onto the Restitution of Decayed Intelligence

That Remote Viewer Tshirt Is A Must Have, Probably My Favourite Work From Coil, Remote Viewer 3 and 4 are just out of this world.

Wish Jhoon Didnt Fall, Coil Were Getting Better And Better Each Day.

• 2 weeks later...