IGNORED

Abfahrt Hinwil - Links Berge Rechts Seen

azatoth

while randomly choosing an album i stumbled across this litte gem of early 2000 idm. very nice melodic stuff with a neat production. it's nice to rediscover small gems like this that you almost forgot about.

listen to this album if you haven't already.

R-33292-1146018447.jpeg

it seems it's available as a free download on last.fm. now there is no excuse for anyone not to check this one out.

It was one of my favourite album 3 years ago but I forgot it.. And When that strange name showed up again "Abfahrt Hinwil" I remembered Links Berge Rechts Seen.

Toytronic is a great label also :smile:

Guest Echo

Really great album. I don't think there's a track on this album I don't like. I can always go back to it, really addictive.

Toytronic is a great label also :smile:

Yeah, totally awesome. 3D Concepts is one of my favorite releases also.

Yeah, this is great! Right on the mark with the other Gimmik stuff. Pretty much a classic record from that whole Toytronic era. Though it took me about a year of listening to it to discover that the Chris Cunningham who did the album with Gimmik is not THE Chris Cunningham we all know and love.

• 9 years later...

Archived