IGNORED

Dexter - The Offical Thread

Guest El_Chemso

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

dexter is cool n all but its like how many fucking serial killers live in miami?

lol there hasn't been THAT many on the show to complete destroy immersion when you realize its a city of nearly 6 million potential coked out werewolves

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

jennifer_carpenter_and_michael_c_hall.jpg

oh my lord look at those. never wear grey!!! i love photos of celebs with sweatstain pits. maybe we need a thread just for those photos.

Guest bigs

fucking love this show! i agree the third season blew, but the rest have been great. this upcoming one should be, too!

also it is so weird dexter is dating/married to deb in teh real worlds

Guest bigs

dexter is cool n all but its like how many fucking serial killers live in miami?

lol there hasn't been THAT many on the show to complete destroy immersion when you realize its a city of nearly 6 million potential coked out werewolves

yeah most of the people he kills wouldn't qualify as serial killers.. that was just the gimmick that started the series off (in print and television). most of the dudes are just asshole criminals who need it.

Guest bigs

she's marriage material.

seems like she'd be mega annoying. maybe that's just deb, though!

she's marriage material.

seems like she'd be mega annoying. maybe that's just deb, though!

well, as deb she would make a terrible mate because of her job addiction. The fact that I've actually thought about that makes me :facepalm:

Deb's so annoying that it actually ends up being completely endearing. And serious props to Jennifer Carpenter for pulling that off.

yeah most of the people he kills wouldn't qualify as serial killers.. that was just the gimmick that started the series off (in print and television). most of the dudes are just asshole criminals who need it.

i meant serial killers as in every season the main plot is about some serial killer in miami.

Guest El_Chemso

Season Ruining Spoiler:

I can't believe they killed Rita off, how could they! Sometimes TV series get a bit to destructive, I think I'll be disappointed with season 5 now. Anyway this is for you rita!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kx66olKk3j1qazrvmo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1273543602&Signature=iETR929h6gfp8FQoyryr1GZNlY0%3D

I'm pretty sure she had a boob job somewhere between season 1 and 4. Edit, Just googled it. She did.

• 5 months later...

new season started badly with the fookin kids and all the misery.

the "your dead wife can suck my dick" line was great tho.

now the kids are gone i'm hoping it'll get better

oh wait julia stiles turns up with her face to ruin it

julia stiles? that is who you're gonna follow john lithgoe with? GIANT PAH!

i am betting the new nanny is the mother, or a relative of Lyla from season 2, who is planning on doing something to Harrison as revenge.

interesting theory. odd parallells with sons of anarchy too. infact i've been calling abel "harrison" this season

Archived