IGNORED

Dexter - The Offical Thread

Guest El_Chemso

DEXTER BUMP

whose watching DEXTERthe 6th series now it is cool. i liked this show since i heard about it the 2nd time i watched The Wire. my fav part of the last episode was when they guy dexter killed said he goggled dexter on the web :sup:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I watched the first season, and half the second season, and I gave up because I got annoyed, does it get any better or is this a waste of time?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

stoner scene tonight was great

indeed, that was sadly probably my favorite moment of Dexter in the last few seasons.

Hey guys, I watched the first season, and half the second season, and I gave up because I got annoyed, does it get any better or is this a waste of time?

Season 2 picks up a little at the end. Season 3 is unbearably shit. Season 4 is pretty great, John Lithgow is pretty special in it. Honestly I don't think you'll mind too much jumping straight to S4... I didn't.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

new season started slowly. hanks & olmos are a strange duo, not feeling them too much but at least their murders are interesting.

hanks standing outside the greenhouse was kinda stupid last night

WOW dexters on suday?? i thought it was monday and waited always to watch til tuesday i guess i got a new DEXTER to watch today :sup:

did anyone read the book of revelation and see how many more they need to kill til they summon the apocralypse?

this seasons dexter is way scary.. i had a bad dream last night from when he made the girl turn into a angel (in the costume and litererally) :wtf:

anyone enjoying this season more than last is insane,

Lt Deb? (lol) Pot smoking Angel? (2xlol) Dexter making friends with a religious ex con? The babysitter (Angel's niece that we have never met before), Harrison and Daddy Dexter? Lame religious zealot serial killers? Shark officially jumped

I am out!

Lt Deb? (lol) Pot smoking Angel? (2xlol) Dexter making friends with a religious ex con? The babysitter (Angel's niece that we have never met before), Harrison and Daddy Dexter? Lame religious zealot serial killers? Shark officially jumped

I am out!

jesus, yes. this season is so lame i can't believe it. only thing that would make it worth would be if dexter's cover was finally blown.

I am out!

jesus, yes. this season is so lame i can't believe it. only thing that would make it worth would be if dexter's cover was finally blown.

oh come on. they've had bad seasons before and bounced back. i like this season ok so far but it still could be awesome and if not then next season could be..

• 2 weeks later...

wow, tying the seasons together is great. Didn't see that coming, I hope Dexter is nearing a psychotic break, as that would be the best way to end the series. Of course Deb would need to learn the truth and kill him.

wow, tying the seasons together is great. Didn't see that coming, I hope Dexter is nearing a psychotic break, as that would be the best way to end the series.

its only episode 6

Archived