IGNORED

Aphex Twin on 15 may in Metz, France: anyone elses?

Guest riverofbass

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vibertisgod

Is anyone up to the task of creating a full track of this show from the youtube vids?

Guest ruiagnelo

Is anyone up to the task of creating a full track of this show from the youtube vids?

Yea, same request here. Will pay 10 €.

Yea, same request here. Will pay 10 €.

Whenever that person uploads all the parts they have I'm nabbing that audio because its the fucking sex... I'll post all ten parts as I go along and I'm sure someone will bother to paste them all together in Audacity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ-emUiPUiQ

YES go to 5:00 for the "metz track" it's in EVEN BETTER quality than the other video and i don't even think youtube has finished compressing it!!! someone record and eq this shit!!! believe me, i would if i could.

EDIT: awwww it cuts off before the end. someones going to have to do some clean multi-video surgery once he gets the next vid uploaded!! :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...

I bet he'll just keep doing a handful of shows every year and never release that stuff. why would he go through the trouble of putting out a record that will be pirated by most of his fan base when he can just get paid to let you hear it once in a while. wouldn't you do the same? if you could be paid to go dick around in traktor in front of a bunch of people in some nice European vacation spot? and just make tracks for yourself the rest of the year? it's a dick move from our perspective but he is the aphexman. he's earned it.

lol

• 4 months later...

Would love to know the name of the track with the hammer sound onwards, but it really starts with the female vocal sample at 1.20 which segments it to the mad drum n bass stuff with a great bass scale riff. Is this a known track or unreleased, it seems to sound like something from the Come to Daddy sessions with that mad d n b bit, whats this called, in Youtube they are calling it B Soul - Pressure or Babylon Splash, anyone ideas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xx8E6R_x1Q&feature=player_embedded

Would love to know the name of the track with the hammer sound onwards, but it really starts with the female vocal sample at 1.20 which segments it to the mad drum n bass stuff with a great bass scale riff. Is this a known track or unreleased, it seems to sound like something from the Come to Daddy sessions with that mad d n b bit, whats this called, in Youtube they are calling it B Soul - Pressure or Babylon Splash, anyone ideas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xx8E6R_x1Q&feature=player_embedded

Well doh! Just looked at the rest of this thread after checking it a few times too, its called SPLASH - Babylon (DJ Trace Mix Pt.II) I hope this surfaces on his new album too, I like his nutty stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ-emUiPUiQ

YES go to 5:00 for the "metz track" it's in EVEN BETTER quality than the other video and i don't even think youtube has finished compressing it!!! someone record and eq this shit!!! believe me, i would if i could.

EDIT: awwww it cuts off before the end. someones going to have to do some clean multi-video surgery once he gets the next vid uploaded!! :spiteful:

wicked track, interesting vocal sounds too

Archived