IGNORED

EP Clearout

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

I'm moving to Florida at the end of the month and wont be taking anything with me. So fresh start and all that..

I grouped together all the loose ends of tracks I have intended forever to return to and work on further but thats never gonna happen so now theyve been divided between 7 short album/eps that i thought worked together. some old and some new but im washing my hands of all this shit now and maybe a year from now i'll have an audio setup in florida to start fresh. I hope some enjoyment can be taken from this stuff before i pack my hard drives into a box and shove it in the loft.

Peeling Copydex Skin

Standard Road

Seretith

Up The Cocopipe

Avel Binaries

Beef From A Pig

Mildew Chuff

The first 52 seconds of the first song I chose, somewhat at random, to play are awesome. Lovely job, looking forward to the other 8000 hours of music here.

i'm having trouble getting these - they show up as 345 byte files. want me to host them?

i dont have a great upload speed here and it took me a while to get these up where they are. if people are experiencing alot of problems trying to download then ill consider reuploading somewhere else but for now i aint got the time. thanks

whats a good place to start with these?

avel binaries is mostly fast, seretith is more synthy, mildew chuff is quite dark, standard road is a bit childish and the rest is a bit of a mixed bag. thats the best way i can sum it up really so whatever you prefer.

put the lot up on last.fm too. i guess it makes more sense than expecting anyone to download entire albums from sendspace.

here

got offered a great job working for my girlfriends family. we'll get treated well and handsomely paid. theyre very rich.

already got a lovely house ready to walk into. a very welcome change from years of struggling to pay the rent in a shitty cupboard sized studio flat with no central heating and surrounded by crime and filth in london. i wont miss this scumhole city one bit.

Guest Echo

Michael Fucking Jackson was my alarm clock ringtone for aaages. Gonna get on these proper.

Good luck in Floria!

Michael Fucking Jackson was my alarm clock ringtone for aaages. Gonna get on these proper.

Good luck in Floria!

hahahahah!! what a bizarre way to start your morning.

i prefer to start mine with O Fortuna, Carmina Burana

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived