IGNORED

30 rock

kaen

ok so im way late on starting this great series but can i just confirm with you guys thats its normal practise to really want tina fey in my bed?

im not bonkers am i?

Hot but her damn scar bothers me. I couldn't be with her (emotionally) because I'd always stare at it.

I was late to the show, too. I've watched the first two seasons now on Netflix...over the past year.

Guest Space Coyote

She won't talk about it altogether but I've heard her say it was from an attack in her front yard when she was 5. She didn't want to get into it because she doesn't want it to affect how people see her but it's like the Austin Powers "mole effect"--I'll always think of it even more now.

Fey has a scar a few inches long on the left side of her chin and cheek. Responding to questions about its origin, Fey was quoted in the November 25, 2001, New York Times article as saying: "It's a childhood injury that was kind of grim. And it kind of bums my parents out for me to talk about it". But in an interview with Fey and Richmond in the January 2009 issue of Vanity Fair, Richmond revealed the scar resulted from a slashing incident, which happened when she was five. Richmond said: "It was in, like, the front yard of her house, and somebody just came up, and she just thought somebody marked her with a pen." She has said she was reluctant to discuss the incident in part because "It's impossible to talk about it without somehow seemingly exploiting it." Fey favors the right (non-scar) side of her face when acting as her character Liz Lemon.

Guest Space Coyote

Haha Space Cowboy everytime--I finish your post and it's CRAZYCRAZYCRAZYCRAZYCRAZYCRAZY

Looks like my recall was pretty good. Pretty pretty good.

This ain't the damned Steve Miller Band :p

Guest Ricky Downtown

Hot but her damn scar bothers me. I couldn't be with her (emotionally) because I'd always stare at it.

I was late to the show, too. I've watched the first two seasons now on Netflix...over the past year.

She won't talk about it altogether but I've heard her say it was from an attack in her front yard when she was 5. She didn't want to get into it because she doesn't want it to affect how people see her but it's like the Austin Powers "mole effect"--I'll always think of it even more now.

She's fucking hot and girls become infinitely hotter in my estimation when they're funny (Amy Poehler, Kristen Wiig, Malin Ackerman). There was one episode of 30 Rock, many moons ago, when Fey was dressed in a tight purple shirt that said "sexy" or "diva" or summat on it. She was sans specs and had her hair feathered out in a 70's do. It was supposed to be funny but I just got mad hard and I can't laugh when I'm horny so it takes a wank before I can get back to the lols. Think of it, if you tried to fap while it was running, any minute, Tracy Morgan could appear shirtless and then what would you do? (blow an even bigger load is the answer).

Tracy-Morgan.jpg

I remember my "Tracy phase" of avatars here on WATMM but they pissed every single person off here.

I couldn't believe all the "HAY, WHY THE FUCK IS THERE SHIRTLESS BLACK MAN IN UR AV SHUT THAT SHIT OFF". I would go back but Ian McShane is so manly and I fancy myself manly right now.

i remember those and i loved them. no one seemed to mind mine for the month it was up:

198.jpg

Guest umop_apisdn

i dont know if this pic will work, but it's probably the least attractive i've seen tina fey. i mean this makes her look like a 40something soccer mom that's trying too hard to take a sexy picture.

tina_fey_1.jpg

ok so im way late on starting this great series but can i just confirm with you guys thats its normal practise to really want tina fey in my bed?

im not bonkers am i?

you're soooooooo...

right

Guest disparaissant

tbh the jokes about how NO ONE COULD EVER LOVE LIZ LEMON kind of get ridiculous. tina fey is great lookinm and nerdy chicks get laid like all the damn time

whoa damn lookinm i think im kind of getting drunk a lil

Archived