IGNORED

I have to Admit something Horrible about meself , and my current musical taste.

chassis

Guest abusivegeorge

LTJ Bukem is the lord of dnb.

That's a strong statement to make...

Lol, my that is rather brave.

Guest ruiagnelo

LTJ Bukem is the lord of dnb.

That's a strong statement to make...

And i am aware of that :spiteful:

Guest margaret thatcher

i've seen ltj bukem live, on the same bill as goldie, dj hype and dillinja. he was not the best there, not by a long shot.

Guest ruiagnelo

I can't say that I cared for Bukem's personal productions and especially his annoying buttfuck sessions with MC Conrad. That being said, Bukem as selector is a different story; his Mixmag Live! CD and Logical Progressions 2CD were very influential with me when I was younger because I didn't really understand DJing quite yet but his mixes were very organic the way he would crossfade between two matched breaks and used "real" records in that they popped and had different "masterings" instead of the slick n' even ProTools shite that began then and persists today.

7789cbb6ac8bab77bd7722a7dcc3dcad_full.jpg

"Bukem" Dan-O!

...nice watch, by the way--I would like a great big old style faced watch like that but as I am a big man myself, it would look like I was trying to be over the top I think.

I love his mixmag, as well as the promised land vol.1

Do you know that one? Is very organic and intense as well.

Archived