IGNORED

NBA Finals 2010

Rubin Farr

That wasn't directed at you, a-head.

And I think a good portion of the rioting in years past was from cracker-ass westsiders, who did not take the fun to the condos they acquired with their daddies' money after trashing the general vicinity of the staples center.

I'm from Boston, and it could get pretty rowdy after major sports victories, but nothing quite as extreme or fucking hostile. The only comparable thing was when the Sox won the WS in 2004, which unleashed almost 90 years of pent up frustration, and which got a lot worse when the cops shot a rubber bullet into a girl's face, killing her. Not a lot of respect for the Boston cops, here. Then there was that whole mooninite IED thing. . . but I digress.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too.

The cops just barricaded Grand and swarmed the area after some dudes waiving Mexican flags shot up my ex girlfriend's apartment building. She just called, and I pretty much had to remind her to stay the fuck away from the window.

Guest Mirezzi

The Lakers winning is kinda awesome because of how much people hate them. It wouldn't matter if Kobe wasn't a psychopath/rapist. America hates the cunt and bless them for it.

Guest Mirezzi

The beauty of it all is that Kobe's legacy took a hit tonight. 6 for 24 horror show. He did everything in his psychopathic power to lose the game for the fuckwad Lakers but 37 free throw attempts ensured the L.A. darling would get his next meaningless trophy. They should just put this shit on pay per view next year and have Hulk Hogan do the color commentary.

Kobe's final stats:

6 for 24

0 for 6 from 3pt range

2 assists

4 turnovers

4 fouls

Fucking douche bag. lol...

Guest lustfulgustav

Hello from Boston.

There, now that that's out of the way, you guys can all say you kind of know me when I'm on the news tomorrow for shooting 50,000 people in the face.

Editor's Note: I'm just kidding, Boston police. :::hugs:::

The beauty of it all is that Kobe's legacy took a hit tonight. 6 for 24 horror show. He did everything in his psychopathic power to lose the game for the fuckwad Lakers but 37 free throw attempts ensured the L.A. darling would get his next meaningless trophy. They should just put this shit on pay per view next year and have Hulk Hogan do the color commentary.

Kobe's final stats:

6 for 24

0 for 6 from 3pt range

2 assists

4 turnovers

4 fouls

Fucking douche bag. lol...

And yet he's apparently just surpassed Magic Johnson as the "Greatest Laker." Fucking ridiculous.

Hello from Boston.

There, now that that's out of the way, you guys can all say you kind of know me when I'm on the news tomorrow for shooting 50,000 people in the face.

Editor's Note: I'm just kidding, Boston police. :::hugs:::

I just reported you for planting a Mooninite on the Tobin.

sure kobe wasn't in form tonight. but his points came when mattered most.

and you forgot to mention his 15 rebounds.

tonight was artest's night... but i'm sure you're going to call him a douchebag and bring up something that happened 6 years ago. but i'm not here to argue this.

what's embarrasing me tonight and embarrasses me evertime the lakers win a championship is the fans fucking things up in down town LA.

baph... i know that's not directed towards me... you're cool!

kobe doesn't claim to be the greatest laker ever. you've got to admit (tonight aside) that he's one of the greatest players alive today.

and what the hell are you guys doing living in down town LA? that place is such a shit hole!

what's embarrasing me tonight and embarrasses me evertime the lakers win a championship is the fans fucking things up in down town LA.

I don't really like basketball all that much (just ain't my thing, no judgment), and what you mentioned is honestly the one thing that makes me dislike the Lakers. Someone tried to set fire to an apartment building a few blocks down from my friend's tonight. I can't fucking abide that shit.

The Lakers need to fucking do a PR campaign informing certain subsets of Laker fans that trashing a city and other peoples' property and homes and livelihoods is a Shitty Thing To Do.

As a person living in Downtown LA (which has improved so much in the last few years and is starting to thrive, incidentally), I'm sick of people treating this usually pretty nice place like a cartel bordertown.

Edit: downtown LA is honestly pretty decent (except for a few parts, same as every city). It's becoming a nice place to live and work, but then you get fucknuts trashing it, like tonight, before slinking off to their westside/eastside enclaves.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I'm starting a company that sets up designated riot zones. The next time the Lakers win a championship there will be a 5 block area cordoned off near the Staples center. It will have dummy police cars, lots of metal pipes on the ground, and dummy storefronts with large glass windows showing Lakers gift bags on the inside. The rioters will be given 1 hour to do what they can before the cops close it down. If buildings need to be demolished in the area, this could be a cost effective way of doing it.

what a nightmare for Boston, being up 13 and losing. i guess Jackson's strategy in the 4th was to just keep Boston fouling, instead of actually scoring baskets, which seems like it worked although a cheap way to win if you ask me. of course Kobi had to showboat in the last few minutes as usual.

Guest tht tne

i watched part of game 1 and kobe bryant was interviewed about great players that influenced him and when they mentioned mj kobe said "i wasn't a fan of his" :facepalm:

i watched part of game 1 and kobe bryant was interviewed about great players that influenced him and when they mentioned mj kobe said "i wasn't a fan of his" :facepalm:

seriously? was he being sarcastic? he seems to try and model everything he does after him. even in a lot of interviews its like right before he speaks, "what would mj say?" goes through his head

Guest Adjective

seriously? was he being sarcastic? he seems to try and model everything he does after him. even in a lot of interviews its like right before he speaks, "what would mj say?" goes through his head

not sure if this is accurate. i think he started off saying he wasn't a fan of his, because he was a rival of whoever he did like (magic/lakers?), but studied him because they had similar bodies. my memory is shit but i remember having 2 reactions to it, 1. "what seriously?" and 2. "oh.. okay, that makes more sense"

Archived