IGNORED

universal indicator

chim

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bigs

I tried to like it , but i just couldn't.

For an Aphex fanboy, you dislike WAY too much of his work.

ehh i understand it. i enjoy ui, but i don't hold it anywhere near his more original work. his most amazing music, in my opinion, is the stuff that bleeds emotion. his hard techno stuff seems to miss this a bit. it doesn't mean it's not mind bending awesome hard techno, but it just doesn't play my heart strings like icbyd, the rdj album, drukqs, etc.

well the indicators are not *that* good. they were good for what they were meant to be at the time of the release. that's it.

all imo ofcrse

Gave them the once over and didn't really like them. Not my cup of tea. But I go back once a year just to recheck and make sure.

Anything I dislike recorded by the hand of Aphex I usually question my powers of perception and not question his work.

Is not that i dislike it , is just that i haven't heard the albums in ages (probably wasn't memorable enough) , i may come back to it , just to see how my music taste has changed since Analords.

Too Much of his work?? , mmm (i dislike - AB5 , AB3(except .000890569 ) , Mike And Rich , 26 Mixes for Cash , maybe one or two tracks from other releases ) ermm , that's it pretty much , what is that like 0.5 percent of his works?

I'm a fanboy , but i won't suck his dick when it has shit on the tip.

Guest Calx Sherbet

with some UI, there ain't much to it. but it's all so AWESOME

Guest Calx Sherbet

Is not that i dislike it , is just that i haven't heard the albums in ages (probably wasn't memorable enough) , i may come back to it , just to see how my music taste has changed since Analords.

wouldn't hurt, but don't expect a huge memorable emotional impact or anything.

i dislike AB3(except .000890569 )

I'm a fanboy , but i won't suck his dick when it has shit on the tip.

:rtfm:

boxing day, honestly, you have dissed more aphex tracks than praised, and the ones you diss are always good. I'd call you an idiot with poor taste, but I don't want to hurt your poorly developed feelings.

boxing day, honestly, you have dissed more aphex tracks than praised, and the ones you diss are always good. I'd call you an idiot with poor taste, but I don't want to hurt your poorly developed feelings.

This is bullshit , proof or it didn't happen.

P.S- I revived a 5 year old thread to praise HAB , i also revived the Polygon Window thread , + created the Bradley Strider Appreciation thread + Analord 09 Trilogy.

-- See my reviews on the RDJ Week cycle threads ---

Plus much more , so fuck off.

(obvious Troll)

who cares? it's all preferences and reactions. they're all subject to change with time and emotional flux. to argue over such trivial things is ultimately futile. the way i see it, we're all members of a community of electronic music lovers and post our opinions and respect for the genre and it's contributing artists on a regular basis; that alone puts everyone on some even ground and opens up a lot of room for healthy discussion; at least more so than to nastily attack ones personal like/dislikes in an infinite field of beeps, blips, and beatz that even one of us obviously keeps in such high regard.

.. But the thing is , he was trolling , that's the thing that bother me.

We are here to discuss Universal Indicator , not some fucking 303 troll ...

so On with the discussion.

:blush:

On that subject , why didn't you included Richard's Universal Indicator EPs ??

Red and Green , those are his right?

who cares? it's all preferences and reactions. they're all subject to change with time and emotional flux. to argue over such trivial things is ultimately futile. the way i see it, we're all members of a community of electronic music lovers and post our opinions and respect for the genre and it's contributing artists on a regular basis; that alone puts everyone on some even ground and opens up a lot of room for healthy discussion; at least more so than to nastily attack ones personal like/dislikes in an infinite field of beeps, blips, and beatz that even one of us obviously keeps in such high regard.

terence mckenna drops in with a healthy dose of reason to round things out.

Trolling? I don't troll here. I was making an observation. We both have opinions obviously. Apparently I can't voice mine without you getting extremely butt hurt. So sometimes my posts bother you eh? How do you think I feel, when you come into my house, EXTREMELY late to the party, and I see you upsetting some of the other guests? You're like the drunk belligerent uncle that people only tolerate his idiocy and negativity because they feel sorry for him. Get over yourself dude. I just find it funny that FOR THE MOST PART, you are always talking about about and pointing out the songs you DON'T like, with the exception of you making a couple redundant threads that there was really no reason to create, especially because we were right in the middle of the AFX listening cycle that bubbhasdance had organized. In fact, you making those threads was inconsiderate to him, and to the sanctity of the project. It just further proves how self centered and egocentric you are.

dawson-crying.jpg

I agree, and don't think I was attacking him in the least. Re-read my posts. I wasn't judging or condemning him for his feelings, I was just addressing them.

This is bullshit , proof or it didn't happen.

P.S- I revived a 5 year old thread to praise HAB , i also revived the Polygon Window thread , + created the Bradley Strider Appreciation thread + Analord 09 Trilogy.

Plus much more , so fuck off.

(obvious Troll)

i like the part where you defend your afx fandom by citing a few recent threads you've bumped and created in his honor.

LOL though really, I've never been called a troll before, and I didn't know giving a know it all noob a hard time was out of line. Give me a fucking break boxing day. And read the fucking rules while you're at it.

Trolling? I don't troll here. I was making an observation. We both have opinions obviously. Apparently I can't voice mine without you getting extremely butt hurt. So sometimes my posts bother you eh? How do you think I feel, when you come into my house, EXTREMELY late to the party, and I see you upsetting some of the other guests? You're like the drunk belligerent uncle that people only tolerate his idiocy and negativity because they feel sorry for him. Get over yourself dude. I just find it funny that FOR THE MOST PART, you are always talking about about and pointing out the songs you DON'T like, with the exception of you making a couple redundant threads that there was really no reason to create, especially because we were right in the middle of the AFX listening cycle that bubbhasdance had organized. In fact, you making those threads was inconsiderate to him, and to the sanctity of the project. It just further proves how self centered and egocentric you are.

Show you fucking proof , my praise/diss ratio is as fallows:

Diss: AB3 (except .000890569 ) , AB5 , Mike and Rich , Ventolin EP , 26 Mixes (Never dissed this one , so fuck you ) , and one track from the Girl/Boy EP and the Come to Daddy EP , oh and Clayhill dub

Praise: Everything Else. (Gain , look at the AFX Cycle thread , look at all the praise i give , my lower score was 8.5 i think (for classics) - (If you exclude the tracks and albums i mention above) .. oh and wait 'till we hit the 2 Analord Weeks , oh boy..

You weren't stating your fucking opinion , you were trying to piss me off by stating a false fact.*looks up definition of troll*

as for the bubbhasdance thing , okay i should have not done the Analord 09 thing (i was not the only one who created one in the middle of bubbhasdance thing fuckoff) , But he didn't include Bradley S.(hence the creation of the appreciation thread) , so FUCK YOUUUUUUUU

Archived