IGNORED

Track Title Please

Guest Jan88

Guest Jan88

i've recently been to bangface and witnessed Plaid playing live... They started off with this track but it seems like no one knows what the track is.

any help will be greatly appreciated cheers.

( TRACK LINK )

Guest sirch

i've recently been to bangface and witnessed Plaid playing live... They started off with this track but it seems like no one knows what the track is.

any help will be greatly appreciated cheers.

( TRACK LINK )

i think it's a new 1, possibly a Scintilli tune, that's why nobody knows what it's called yet.... i think :)

Guest Jan88

i'm getting obsessed with this track haha it was really a experience listening to this track live... god i wish i could find out the track title

Guest sirch

i'm getting obsessed with this track haha it was really a experience listening to this track live... god i wish i could find out the track title

email the men themselves and ask ? :)

Guest Jan88

thanks mate i've just done that! hopefully they'll reply back with an answer. I just hope it's not from scintilli so i can buy the track off somewhere!

Guest ruiagnelo

thanks mate i've just done that! hopefully they'll reply back with an answer. I just hope it's not from scintilli so i can buy the track off somewhere!

I don't imagine them replying to that, but i hope they do :)

Guest sirch

I don't imagine them replying to that, but i hope they do :)

i think there's a good chance of 1 of them replying! - just from past experience. :)

they might not tell you what it's called yet tho. but who knows! ?

Guest Jan88

I actually found out the track name.... it's not one of the scintilli tracks. It's one of their remixes! I can die a happy man now haha! :ok::music:

Guest Jan88

i know it's got a really catchy melody to it... You should hear it live mate it's even better ! :music:

Archived