IGNORED

Being Generally Unimpressed By Everything

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Post in this thread when you feel like complaining about everything not being good enough.

general negative bitching thread.

no atop allowed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

Back when I was an X, Y used to be so much more/less Z. I don't know if it's because I'm older now and maybe since Y was so _______ at the time... I hope it's just me, I really do, because then there's a chance I could snap out of it and see Y fresh again.

Guest Babar

I just fucking need to whine, so i'm gonna complain here.

I fucking receive fucking marketing calls everyday. Some of them call multiple times. If so i fucking ask them to delete my references from their database, because they have to do so (we have a 'computer and freedom law" here, and they have to abide by it).

Today I received several calls from E FUCKING D F, the french electrical company, for both my mom and my dad (they don't share the same name). So that fucking bitch calls me again, marketizing her shit over my ears one more time("blablabla, you have to check for heat leaks in your house, blablabla photovoltaic shits, blablabla" - please remember we're like 10 years from getting free energy), so i play her my "In the name of the law you have to..." tape and this bitch still interrupts me with a strong accent that let me think the call might originate from ougadada or eat-da-poo-poo-land. Whatsoever she tells me "I don't care, i don't have to deal with this" and restarts her advertisement scenario. FUCK YOU MRS THE BITCH FUCK YOU !

grrrr

This is probably my mistake, but I hate reading some press release about some new upcoming artist and how exciting their sound is and then listening to the accompanying link and it sounding generally unimpressive and generic.

photovoltaic shits

remember we're like 10 years from getting free energy

that's a pretty IDM sounding marketing call. better than the ones i get anyway.

Fanboys, they're no good. Just look at the subforums!

Back when I was an X, Y used to be so much more/less Z. I don't know if it's because I'm older now and maybe since Y was so _______ at the time... I hope it's just me, I really do, because then there's a chance I could snap out of it and see Y fresh again.

Do you program in OpenGL?

Most movies lately that get a wide release aren't just mediocre, but frustratingly so. Maybe they're just trying to placate the stupid masses, but surely even stupid people would rather watch a great movie?

Hollywood can choke on my dick. Let's resurrect Stanley Kubrick. He ruled.

stanley_kubrick.jpg

He looked like he knew what he was doing.

This is probably my mistake, but I hate reading some press release about some new upcoming artist and how exciting their sound is and then listening to the accompanying link and it sounding generally unimpressive and generic.

What bugs me more than that is reading about some new upcoming release and getting all excited about it, then finding out it's not due to be released for another 4 fucking months. SO annoying. Then I have to mark it on the damn calendar if I want to remember when it's actually going to be available. I understand the pre-release hype thing from a marketing perspective but sometimes it just starts way too early. Honestly I think music can be an impulse buy a lot of times. I'd rather read a bulletin about a new release coming up, and in my excitement, buy it right then and there.

I'm not sure what part of all that is unimpressive but disappointment is in there somewhere.

Let's resurrect Stanley Kubrick. He ruled.

stanley_kubrick.jpg

The last time we resurrected him, we got A.I., which was generally unimpressive shit.

Archived